No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Haha, you sure love your conspiracy theories. Get off Occupy Democrats for five minutes and educate yourself.
    No Western bank will give him a loan. That's he has to look for shady sources of funds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      About Trump??????????

Name 1 American bank that would lend to him

Just 1

Also name another “billionaire” who can’t get credit

Bwuhahahaha

I will wait
      I don't need to start naming banks lol. Only a halfwit would claim that Trump has no money.

Forbes says he has a net worth of $3.1 billion dollars. Is Forbes a good enough source for you? Or do only get your facts from Vox or Slate?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        No Western bank will give him a loan. That's he has to look for shady sources of funds.
        Fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Can you please quit quoting SafeSpace?

Its gumming up the thread, and as you can see he's incapable of adult debate. He's just repeating the same D superfan talking points (and mimicking me like a son) over and over.

The thread, and the forum as a whole, doesnt need his childish nonsense.
          It's fun to watch him make a complete fool out of himself on a daily basis. I don't think he is Subspace, different posting style.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            It's fun to watch him make a complete fool out of himself on a daily basis. I don't think he is Subspace, different posting style.
            It gets old fast.

You're a good poster, so just promise once you figure out it's a complete waste of time you'll put him on Ignore.

Once enough of the better posters put him and his alts on Ignore he will find a new forum to go play his stupid 'winning' games on.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    "You didnt build that"

Comment

• Obama clapping back at Trump has really riled up the Trumpers today!

Comment

Working...
                      X