Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about MURATA VS CANELO? Ryota went 2 rounds! Let’s do this!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight needs to happen in September

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
      Don’t worry about it, son!

GGG groupies view GGg as infallible so don’t worry about it.

Canelo vs Murata
      I don't like GGG I've made this clear many times before I'm yet to see him take on a top 10 opponent in the interim of the Canelo fight so I'm not impressed. I would like to see murata fight Canelo or GGG he's a very fun fighter to watch. But just so you know Nelo fans are too biased and you know that those fights were both quite close but GGG did a lot very well as well. He won that first fight and I say he drew the second. I think both could struggle with any in the top 10 at MW on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        what about asking young guns CHarlo and Andrade to fight each other?
        Instead of being obsessed with triple...
        Yea I'm down with this too

Comment

Like I said dude is 37 soon, what about asking young guns CHarlo and Andrade to fight each other?
          Instead of being obsessed with triple...
          I would like to see Andrade vs Charlo. That's genuine beef between the two, and Andrade seems to have been the most consistent one wanting the Charlo Bros. It was unfortunate Andrade had his fallout with Roc Nation. We all know there was a bit of tension between Roc Nation vs Haymon Sports as well with fighters signing here and there.

But regarding GGG's age, I think he has the most privileged copout compared to many GREATS that fought past their mid thirty's with several having significant wins against DIFFICULT opposition. This is why its almost impossible to rationalize with GGG diehards. That was the power of marketing and hype. When you brainwash GGG to be the protagonist at Middleweight and infallible then its hard to rid of anything such as a Loss or Draw.

TRUE BOXING fans know he should already have been at 168 long ago. When Loeffler said GGG was a small middleweight he was either the dumbest promoter that doesn't know how fighters train or stay active, or no....Loeffler is a cheap salesmen that double dipped off K2 to then exploit GGG's success thereafter by managing GGG Promotions as well as 360 Promotions. Loeffler is a true Goon of the sport, but can't blame him if he's trying to live up to how Don King or Arum worked the business.

Comment

It's not about congrats, but you listed only bums as his opponents as you took a detractor approach.

I won't detract Wilder oppo, as I believe, just like GGG, he has tried to fight the biggest fishes for most of his career...
            I don't care if Wilder doesn't want to fight Whyte and GGG doesn't to fight boo boo. They proved themselves IMO.
            Being competitive with Fury and Nelo make you legit in my book.

Overall GGG's oppo has been pretty average, but he doesn't deserve that bashing wich is mostly anti euro from unsecure pro black LDBC "fans" on this forum. I have no problem to say so. Like it or not. They can ban me, so I won't lose time anymore with net bums on this forum.
            wilder would fight whyte in a heartbeat....wilder in not in the least bit scared to fight him....there is politics stopping that fight....in the absence of fury(which is supposedly next)/joshua he will fight oritz who is still a top 5 HW....

ggg and andrade are both working with the same "network"/"app"....it should be easy to make..in the absence of canelo hes fighting vanes and rolls..

being competitive with canelo is cool...but after all the trash talk we heard for years about what he was supposed to do to canelo from his fans? lol....he looked average

Comment

Working...
            X