Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is currently the best fighter in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

�������� Spence to funny yal can keep dreaming on that one! Anyways I say between Crawford and Loma there the 2 best complete all round fighters.

Comment

By Resume it has to be 1.Canelo (Floyd,Shane,Cotto) 2.Thurman (undefeated in a loaded WW scalps include Garcia/Porter)
      3.Spence Jr (went to the champs home, took his belt/made him quit) 4.Crawford (undisputed 140, cant put him higher because he moved to WW, cant put him above reigning WW champs, when he hasnt had one WW fight) 5.Mikey Garcia (current undefeated 4 divsion champion)
      6. Deontay Wilder (40-0 39ko) 7. Anthony Joshua (only 20 fights &20kos is good but the other champion has double the wins and KO's)8. Kovalev (only lost to WARd, dominates everyone else) 9. Loma (so some of you wont lose your sh|t, he needs to move up for better comp ala Floyd, Manny, JMM, Mikey ect)

Comment

For me it's Naoya Inoue with Lomachenko a close second

Comment

I love Spence but he is not as hard to hit as Loma. I have Loma as my number 1 PFP and GGG still hanging in there at number 2 with Spence 3rd and Crawford 4th.

Comment

When somebody asks who the best fighter is in the world in Boxing Scene, what they really mean is who is the best fighter in the USA.

Comment

Sor Rungvisai is the best in the world given the fact he's actually beaten the top 2 fighters in his division. His resume is far superior than the others.

That rat shagger isn't beating inactive, old Cubans and 100-1 underdogs like Loma. He ain't beating absolute dog **** such as Indongo or blown up lightweights such as Gamboa like Crawford. He ain't beating guys coming off of long lay offs like Spence. He ain't getting gift decisions like Canelo and he ain't living off sparring stories like Golovkin.

Sor Rungvisai is the best fighter in the world until the other fighters actually step and begin to fight the best fighters in their division

Comment

Loma and GGG are the top two in the world, but we all know that NSB lives in an alternate bubble. Crawfords best win just got exposed as a total bum, so he cant really be up there until he beats a top opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  Sor Rungvisai is the best in the world given the fact he's actually beaten the top 2 fighters in his division. His resume is far superior than the others.

That rat shagger isn't beating inactive, old Cubans and 100-1 underdogs like Loma. He ain't beating absolute dog **** such as Indongo or blown up lightweights such as Gamboa like Crawford. He ain't beating guys coming off of long lay offs like Spence. He ain't getting gift decisions like Canelo and he ain't living off sparring stories like Golovkin.

Sor Rungvisai is the best fighter in the world until the other fighters actually step and begin to fight the best fighters in their division
                  Sor is not even top 10....vastly overated

Comment

Lomachenko. He's ****ing impossible.

Comment

Loma and Crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X