No announcement yet.

God is real..if you dont believe that oh well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    So you believe the bible is factual? I see someone has never learned to distinguish between faith and facts. Bro we're all happy you found religion, but do you have to shove it down our throats? Do we look like cheap wh.ores? You're not going to convert anybody over the internet so just stop it. I'm sure your time on here trying to convert us could be better used, by learning more about what you believe in, and the world. Either that, or join a religion forum of some sort.
    I agree with this!

This character is your typical religious freak that tries to shove religion down peoples throat... another brainwashed idiot.

Comment

Not over the internet, nor in person is it easy to convert/convince people. I have seen the topic of religion floating around in the forum the last couple of days and just about an hour ago at school it came up again.

I got back home from the last of 4 persuasive speech days in my communications class and this girl in my class decided to try to convince us to believe in God to obtain peace when the instructor had clearly told us to focus on attitudes and emotions in a 6-8 minute speech rather than trying to change people's beliefs. Right from the start I was thinking "Oh, no. She's not gonna try to persuade us to devote to God is she?" Man, I'm sure most of the class, if not all, were thinking the same thing. It takes people YEARS to make up their own mind about what they want to believe in. You CANNOT change a person in 6-8 minutes.
      Last edited by Sake1; 12-06-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        Not over the internet, nor in person is it easy to convert/convince people. I have seen the topic of religion floating around in the forum the last couple of days and just about an hour ago at school it came up again.

I got back home from the last of 4 persuasive speech days in my communications class and this girl in my class decided to try to convince us to believe in God to obtain peace when the instructor had clearly told us to focus on attitudes and emotions in a 6-8 minute speech rather than trying to change people's beliefs. Right from the start I was thinking "Oh, no. She's not gonna try to persuade us to devote to God is she?" Man, I'm sure most of the class, if not all, were thinking the same thing. It takes people YEARS to make up their own mind about what they want to believe in. You CANNOT change a person in 6-8 minutes.
        But often a person can sow seeds of thought that resonate i their minds, and that can eventually lead to change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          But often a person can sow seeds of thought that resonate i their minds, and that can eventually lead to change.
          Right, that yeah. But still not easy to do.
          Especially in an argument online. People believe what they want to believe and tend to mostly ignore everything but their own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            Science cant prove God wrong..the universe,human life etc etc didnt just happen..if so why cant humans create humans??why cant we even cure every disease??why cant we create planets,stars??why cant we even reach other galaxies??you're telling memlife created its self?? NO God did..dont let the devil use science to make you not believe in God....thats why people think they can live life with no rules and think theres no punishment....
            so your saying that no god did?

Comment

Is that right Larry? Put down the pipe

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                Science cant prove God wrong..the universe,human life etc etc didnt just happen..if so why cant humans create humans??why cant we even cure every disease??why cant we create planets,stars??why cant we even reach other galaxies??you're telling memlife created its self?? NO God did..dont let the devil use science to make you not believe in God....thats why people think they can live life with no rules and think theres no punishment....

Comment

Two mormon girls knocked at my door recently. They were two youngish girls from Idaho, USA working in the UK for something called "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints"

Anyway both were really good looking, they called themselves "sister" before their name, which i liked. I almost become a believer.

one left me a little card with her phone number on it, incase i want to know more about their church. I might send her a dIck pic.

Comment

Comment

dumb thread.... you can have your beliefs but if youre going to make a statement that something is real you better have some proof of it

Comment

Working...
                      X