Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Paul Williams would at least use his jab at times. Wilder acts as if he doesn't know how to use it. He could of set up that right hand so much sooner if he would of pumped his jab as opposed to keeping his left hand extended and arm punching with it
    I wish Manny steward train him. And fix his flaws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
      Fix was in to mimic the drama of Wlad vs Joshua. Haymon wants Haymon gets.

Joke outcome
      Should change your name to the salty voice

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
        American scorecards are a ****ing disgrace

They had to have him win whatever happened. Those rabbit punches and pushing Ortiz to the ground were ignored as well.

Comment

• Wilder has plenty of heart and a great right hand, but that's it. AJ will take that punch away from him and knock him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
            The fact that the judges had Wilder ahead on the card shows the corruption in boxing nowadays. All to make the Joshua fight. In the end they didn't need to lie the way they did.

"Baddest man on the planet"... was that a shot at Tyson?

Indeed corruption . The fix was in since Ortiz signed the contract

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Bomber icing dudes who are better and more technical than he is

He's icing these mfs WHILE HE IS STILL LEARNING

Bomber still green as ****...I don't think people really understand how special he is
              He has a lot of willpower. Something you discredit in other boxers. The willpower to win is a powerful tool. Wilder has it and that will be his advantage over Joshua.
              Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 03-03-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                well, that was good n charitable
                of ortiz to HIT THE BREAKS in the 9th. my favorite heavyweight just won another rigged fight.
                Whatever he was doing for 10 rounds was working fine, conveniently began standing right in front of Wilder like a dummy annnnnnd ko.
                Damn shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Bomber icing dudes who are better and more technical than he is

He's icing these mfs WHILE HE IS STILL LEARNING

Bomber still green as ****...I don't think people really understand how special he
                  The thing is he's not gotten that much better in years and he never will. He can't even throw a left hook or an uppercut properly. He'll always rely on his right hand to bail him out and it might since its so powerful.

Comment

• I've hated on Deontay for long enough but he certainly does make the division really interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Should change your name to the salty voice
                      Truth hurts. Scoop Malinowski had this one called from the get go. Wilder was not allowed to lose this fight one way or another.

I love the rabbit punches and extra time he got at the end of round 7

Comment

Working...
                      X