Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I'm Keen To Fight Crawford, I'll Beat Him Like I Did Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn: I'm Keen To Fight Crawford, I'll Beat Him Like I Did Pacquiao!

WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) has promised to pull off another shocker in 2018. Back in July, Horn shook up the welterweight ranks when he secured an unexpected upset decision win over eight division Manny Pacquiao before a crowd of 51,000 at the Suncorp Stadium Brisbane. But another top fighter as his sights set to Horn - former undisputed junior welterweight world champion Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud is going to beat Horns ass.

Comment

Could you imagine if horn pulls off another huge upset vs bud

Comment

He probably won't win but War Horny Jeff!!!!!

Comment

You have to give this guy credit! Horn is not the most skillful fighter but he seems to wanna fight the best! Since beating Manny, Horn has called out Manny, Thurman, Crawford & Spence Jr! He may not win either of those fights but no other 147lb fighter is talking like that! This may sound crazy but Horn may be good for boxing! He only has 17 pro fights but I really like his attitude!

Comment

Its so desperate how Horn literally has to mention Pacquiaos name when hea challenging other guys

"Im gonna beat crawford like pacquiao, im gonna beat floyd the legend just like how i beat the legend pacquiao"

You got a lucky win against an over the hill pacquiao
            At this rate pacquiao will be too old to avenge that loss

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              You have to give this guy credit! Horn is not the most skillful fighter but he seems to wanna fight the best! Since beating Manny, Horn has called out Manny, Thurman, Crawford & Spence Jr! He may not win either of those fights but no other 147lb fighter is talking like that! This may sound crazy but Horn may be good for boxing! He only has 17 pro fights but I really like his attitude!
              Don't forget he's called out Mayweather, too.

Comment

Could someone just beat this guy already?

Comment

Originally posted by jlocs View Post
                  Could someone just beat this guy already?
                  Corcoran will take care of him

Comment

In the meantime, Crawford can fight Alvarado.

Comment

Working...
                    X