Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweights Who Were Destroyed When They Stepped Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomasz Adamek. Wiped out by Vitali, although he did defeat Arreola, Grant, Cunningham (at HW), Eddie Chambers and Dominic Guinn. Those are decent names on his belt. But the step up was Vitali, and he lost disastrously.

I won't mention wins over Golota, Maddalone, Kevin McBride, and Bobby Gunn.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      ... Ugonoh didn't get destroyed though; he was put in a firefight against a guy who seems to have settled in as a fringe title challenger, and simply got caught going for a finish, never really able to recover.
      This. Izo was in a competitive fight that he came close to winning more than once iirc. Definitely didn't get destroyed.

Comment

Never bothered to figure out how to get rid of them. Whatever alt that sent them, says more about them than me, tbh.
        Scipio you are too obsessed with this forum not to care about the dildos that accompany your posts. It detracts from the message.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Are we talking only current guys? You can add Charles Martin. Could probably put Wawrzyk on that list too.
          I didn't put Martin cause he beat Glazkov (officially)

Comment

Michael grant, lewis murked his ass bad. Damn that KO was nasty.

Comment

... Ugonoh didn't get destroyed though; he was put in a firefight against a guy who seems to have settled in as a fringe title challenger, and simply got caught going for a finish, never really able to recover.
              I feel he can't beat any A or B level fighters, Breazeale is no good but beat him, imagine what Joshua would do

Comment

Tye Fields
                Audley Harrison?
                Roman Greenberg - Anyone remember him? Jewish HW that was undefeated for ages fought literally nobody but was hugely hyped as the future. Stepped up against Cedric Boswell who was supposed to be a stepping stone and got absolutely splattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Gary Cornish - 21-0 Prior to 1st round loss to Joshua
                  Adrian Granat - 14-0 Prior to 1st round loss to Dimitrenko
                  David Price - 18-0 Prior to 2nd round loss to Thompson
                  Arnold Gjeraj - 29-0 Prior to 2nd round loss to Haye
                  Izu Ugonoh - 17-0 Prior to 5th round loss to Breazeale

Anymore to add??
                  You're just adding names to a list. All of those guys are bums or average and always were.

Except for Price, nobody expected anything great out of any of those guys.

Also, Izu was in a great fight from what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Michael grant, lewis murked his ass bad. Damn that KO was nasty.
                    Michael Grant, Golota, Gary Mason, Mavrovich .... all of the misfits got rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Scipio you are too obsessed with this forum not to care about the dildos that accompany your posts. It detracts from the message.
                      Was spammed with all of them, from two posters who have shown themselves to be **** anyway. If it bothers you so much, I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X