Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Broner vs Pac sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a tough fight. I give the edge to Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao would put one of the most brutal beatings ever on Broner

Comment

Sounds like an ez fight for pacman.
        Footwork,speed ,power , toughness and style nightmare for broner.

Pac TKO. 5th round

Comment

Pac hasn't knocked out anyone lately, and the last time he pressed for one, he got himself knocked out.
          And he isn't knocking out a defensively sound and fresh Broner, but I have Pac outworking him (similar to how Malinaggi outworked Broner without the silly pitty pats) to a comfortable UD.

Comment

we saw what speed alone could do to Broner with Mallinaggi and he has no power it would turn ugly quick and Broner might never recover mentally he would go into a shell during this brutal beating and it might take therapy to get him out of it

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Pac hasn't knocked out anyone lately, and the last time he pressed for one, he got himself knocked out.
              And he isn't knocking out a defensively sound and fresh Broner, but I have Pac outworking him (similar to how Malinaggi outworked Broner without the silly pitty pats) to a comfortable UD.
              What ****ty logic is that

Doesn't that show that pac would smash broner?

I thought malignaggi won the fight personally so imagine what power would of done.

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

LOL @ defensively sound

Comment

Pac by KO. Broner went life and death with Malignaggi LMAO. Malignaggi looked like Joe Calzaghe thrwoing all those punches.

Broner isn't as big as Clottey, isn't as good defensively either, but tries to walk down like Mayweather against Judah, but doesn't understand what he's got to do to get in that mode lol.

Comment

Sounds like a massacre. Pacquiao would stop Broner early. Anyone who thinks Broner even stands a slight chance needs their head checked.

Comment

How does broner being wrecked at a tender young age sound??

Comment

Working...
                      X