No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Mayweather's done quite nicely since 2007. And before as well.
    I agree.

When Mayweather returned in 2009, if you told people on here the people he'd have fought by the end of 2012 they would have laughed in your face.

Of course, that's not the case now but what else is new?

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Isnt too hard when your one of the best yet you refuse to fight the best
      All he fights is the best coming off of big wins

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        But Larry, you've criticized Floyd of doing the opposite, but when Mayweather begins promoting a new fight your opinion turns back to praising his every move? Where's the consistency?

Comment

• Floyd Money Mayweather gets no love for being so much better than his competition. He has to fight dudes who outweigh him by 20 lbs. on fight night just to make the fight competitive. :-D

Comment

• Larryx gives real mayweather fans a bad name, he's know nothing about boxing.

Roll on Vegas..

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              But Larry, you've criticized Floyd of doing the opposite, but when Mayweather begins promoting a new fight your opinion turns back to praising his every move? Where's the consistency?
              He doesnt remember what he did or said yesterday, let alone some months or years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                I almost spit my coffee out when I read this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  cmon man, iron chin. floyd moved up and fought bigger guys as well. he just hasn't gotten KTFO! When Mosley hit him like JMM hit Manny, he took it like a G. then he hit him again and he held on for dear life.

perhaps floyds style isn't so bad afterall.
                  Stop reply for the sake of replying. Your right Floyd hasnt proven he has an iron chin like Pac has. Floyd took one punch and was doing funny dances against SSM. Pac took many punches against JMM and didnt taste the canvas and that is why Pac was so confident. His confidence cost him against JMM.

But dont take the mickey out of Pacs chin now, and say many have chins like Pac. Floyd not fighting much and oftenn is another way of not seeing the canvas as well as not hitting his opponents first.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Stop reply for the sake of replying. Your right Floyd hasnt proven he has an iron chin like Pac has. Floyd took one punch and was doing funny dances against SSM. Pac took many punches against JMM and didnt taste the canvas and that is why Pac was so confident. His confidence cost him against JMM.

But dont take the mickey out of Pacs chin now, and say many have chins like Pac. Floyd not fighting much and oftenn is another way of not seeing the canvas as well as not hitting his opponents first.
                    I see pac losing like this has really dimmed your senses.

Comment

• Manny are you ok? Are you ok Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X