Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your reaction after the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao was not exposed, he just got nailed with a blow he never saw coming, a punch that would have knocked out any other welterweight it landed on. despite knocked down in the 3rd round, pacquiao regained momentum and looked to be on his way to busting up marquez’s face to the point where a stoppage was possible in the next few rounds. pacquiao got over zealous and came rushing in thinking he could finish it early, marquez saw his opportunity and immediately took advantage. pacquiao would have done the same thing

Comment

Marquez Ko's Pac.

Congratz to Marquez. He deserves it. Pacquiao classy with no excuses.

End of story.

Great night for boxing. A great finish for the history books.

NO NEED FOR ANY HATE.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            This was my house.

The first knockdown just happened so fast nobody even got excited. It was like "wtf..Pacquiao is on his back dude.."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                Various reactions through Youtube:

Reaction at 03:10. If you're wearing headphones, turn them down.

Reaction at 00:09. This one is pretty funny.

Reaction at 02:37.

Reaction at 03:46.

hahhaa, the one with the pinoys had me rollin.

Happy, to terrified, to silent. Then the guy on the left just looks confused, like someone just told him santaclause isn't real.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  the knock down shocked me...the KO blew my mind. never did i think a 39 year old marquez could put down pac the way he did..
                  Donaire is gonna get it from Rigo next.

Comment

just watched the fight, unbelievable! didnt expect that! great finish. marquez isnt far of 40 and he can still do that! true legend.

Comment

I made a bet that the fight would go the distance, so was pretty nervous when they started really hurting each other early. Then all the sudden Pac goes down on his face and I'm yelling in shock. After about 2 seconds I knew he was knocked out and realized at the same time I lost my bet, but I didn't care, because it was so spectacular. I thought Pac would win, but I wanted Marquez to win. It was one of the greatest KO's ever in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X