Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch out NFL, my Patriots just found it's Running Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Sig to be fair BB is a cheating ass coach. He aint the only doing it he just got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Well Sig to be fair BB is a cheating ass coach. He aint the only doing it he just got caught.
      Exactly.

I'm not excusing what he did but how many times do ppl have to bring it up?

Comment

Chandler Jones and Don'ta Hightower? Could be the difference for the Pats Superbowl run this season. If that D becomes even half decent. The Pats will be a lock for the Lombardi.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Exactly.

I'm not excusing what he did but how many times do ppl have to bring it up?
          Yeah its old news imo. Real old.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            Chandler Jones and Don'ta Hightower? Could be the difference for the Pats Superbowl run this season. If that D becomes even half decent. The Pats will be a lock for the Lombardi.
            The run D that they displayed today was terrific.

And I agree with your assessment of these rookies. Studs in the making if they aren't already.

Comment

Ridley looked pretty good today....Pat have not had an elite runner that did it for more then 1 year since Curtis Martin....most
              were one good year and Hurt, or done.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                I wouldn't go that far. Offensive line really worries me, they could get far and face the same problem they did the last two times they had good playoff runs, protecting Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I wouldn't go that far. Offensive line really worries me, they could get far and face the same problem they did the last two times they had good playoff runs, protecting Brady.
                  Agree.

The O line is their weakest link right now.

Brady got a bloody nose to show for it today.

Comment

Patriots may have to contend with the great Chicago Bears nuclear powered offensive arsenal come Super Bowl time!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Patriots may have to contend with the great Chicago Bears nuclear powered offensive arsenal come Super Bowl time!
                      Damn.

I was absolutely certain Tua was showing up before you.

Comment

Working...
                      X