No announcement yet.

Where them pussay ass cowboys fans at!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    i remember when tony **** dove 1 yard before the touch down marker(on a scramble) in the playoffs and that led to dallas losing, lol, that was a great day
    Nope his dumbass muffed a FG hold and got taken down by the great Jordan Babineaux formerly of the Seahawks. His face was priceless when he came up short.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Gimme 2 to 1 odds ill bet a few hundred milly my dolphins will Smash u princesses!
        I bet my 100 mill on my cowboys for your 75 mill on the dolphins deal?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
            I bet my 100 mill on my cowboys for your 75 mill on the dolphins deal?
            Deal!........

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Deal!........
              confirmed good luk!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Nope his dumbass muffed a FG hold and got taken down by the great Jordan Babineaux formerly of the Seahawks. His face was priceless when he came up short.
                so that sounds better, lol, Tony **** was at his worst when he met Jessica Simpson, lol, Jessica was the best thing that happened to Tony Romo, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i remember when tony **** dove 1 yard before the touch down marker(on a scramble) in the playoffs and that led to dallas losing, lol, that was a great day
                  you forgot to make the nyahhahahaha .. sound like a DONKEY ... verdad .. lol omega ... culero ... sigue ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    you forgot to make the nyahhahahaha .. sound like a DONKEY ... verdad .. lol omega ... culero ... sigue ... lol
                    you did it for me like a b1tch, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Mirage or not, they're looking better.

Granted it's not crunch time and Romo has to face pressure throws. I mean that's where they're doom unless he keeps his composure.

However if Murray starts tearing it up running the ball they're gonna be tough to beat for anyone. That's their problem.............forget the defensive end. They're way too heavy on the pass balance and need to develop a consistent running game. Forget Felix Jones also: they don't need explosive plays LOL they suck in the red zone anyways and can move the field in under a minute.

They just can't score touchdowns when it ****ING counts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X