David Haye On Why He Didn't Watch The Klitschko vs Briggs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye On Why He Didn't Watch The Klitschko vs Briggs Fight

Posted on his twitter

No i didn't watch the Klit v Briggs fight, as i went to the o2 Arena London, to watching the UFC. If i'd wanted to see a "Doctor" examining an asthma patient for half an hour, i would have went to my local A & E

he definitely saw that fight...how could he not have

theres no coincidence with his recent statement on a 50/50 no options deal presented by klitschko: "i'll fight them when i'm ready"

Comment

that coward also said that briggs was too old,but yet his next opponent is older than briggs..damn i hate that f@g.

Comment

Yeah Yeah, Who is believing that ****. He saw the fight and hasn't been able to stop the shaking of his knees. Big Talk NO walk just doesn't want to give credit to his Daddies.

Comment

he saw it ,and now knows what the pizza face treatment is..haye will never fight them after seeing their last few brutal fights

Comment

Haye is sooooo coooool!

prick.

Comment

vitali's win really didn't impress me at all so what he beat u briggs it was a given

the man's 38 weighs 260 lbs can't block a punch for **** and has asthma to boot

and he still couldn't knock him out yet Lewis knocked a prime Briggs senseless in half the time

i think you guys are riding vitali's nuts a little too hard here

question is if haye takes the fight and takes a beating you are all going to call him a bum anyway but if briggs does it he has heart

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                vitali's win really didn't impress me at all so what he beat u briggs it was a given

and he still couldn't knock him out yet Lewis knocked a prime Briggs senseless in half the time

question is if haye takes the fight and takes a beating you are all going to call him a bum anyway but if briggs does it he has heart
                Again, Henry Cooper floored Ali pre layoff, floored him, knocked him out of conciousness, forced his corner to rip his glove and give him smelling salt to revive him. Ali took foreman's punches easy though and Shavers couldnt take him either. Therefore Henry Cooper is a better puncher than Foreman and shavers. I hope you agree with this logic cause its what youre using.

Also, how much damage did Briggs do to Lewis...what did he do to Vit?

Comment

He didnt watch it in fear of soiling his panties

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post

Haye shouted his mouth off, then ran away.

It has nothing to do with how good or bad Vitali was. Haye is fighting someone worse than briggs. He isnt in a position to criticise Vitali or act cocky.
                    Who the hell has Haye fought?

Comment

Working...
                    X