No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Nick Diaz Quotes

“If people can’t handle watching me or they can't handle the intensity of my life or they can’t handle me cussing saying **** this and ****, then you know, I think people really need to become a little more mature, kinda grow up a little bit…”

So Nick, would you agree your marijuana smoking has got in the way of your fight career?
    "Actually, on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my marijuana smoking."

"He just lost again right? See what I mean? You are promoting Rich Franklin and this mother****er, here he is, letting it ride and he's just trying to uphold his image. The guy's a ****ing teacher. He's a school teacher - that's what he is. If I was going to fight him I'd be pretty damn confident. I'm going to fight a teacher not a fighter. There are plenty of teachers I wanted to beat up."

"If you're getting paid more than me, I'm definitely more excited about this ass whoopin I'm gonna put down on you."

For the record do you own a computer?
    "After my last fight I bought one, I have no clue how to work it nor have any intention of chatting on here with you whores."

Rogan: "So now do you have respect for Diego?"
    Diaz: "Naw, not really."

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill ****.”

"See if people are gonna hate just cause I say the word mother****er, then **** them, I don't have time to worry about marketing and ****, in my last fight my hair looked like **** cause all I did was train... I have other letters but i'm not that good of a reader."

Coming out of the UFC 67 weigh-ins:
    "Diablo? who the **** calls me diablo?"

All in relation to Gomi:
    "He kinda just put his head down and looped some ****ing punch out there that smacked me...I was like what the ****?!?!?!?"

"There he is ....that little ****er."

“That little ****er hit me with a Hadukan or something.”

"I beat his ass. But you know, that little ****er. Man that ****er is tough. I mean I hit him, but then he comes out with this karate **** and little dude can bang. I mean he ****ed up my eye and ****... That's why I went to the ground and go go'd him. You dont see that **** in MMA. Who in MMA go go's anyone cept me."

With regards to the Riggs hospital brawl:
    Trigg - "You should have just closed the door Nick."
    Nick - "How the **** am I gonna close the door? I ain't no *****."

"For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year ... **** year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bull****, which I don't do."

On fighting in Stockton:
    “Fighting in Stockton is going to be great for me. Stockton is a great fight town because if you drive long enough on some of these roads you’ll probably see a pretty good street fight.”

“So my bottom line is I wanted to get a bunch of this stuff off my chest is … is that … you know … I’m not no chump. I’m not going to just talk **** or whatever. I can’t remember where I was really going with that.”

"Because you get high all the time, you can't find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be ****ing massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people ****."

"Making weed illegal is a little bit paranoid, don't you think? It's like saying God made a mistake, you know what I mean? It's like, you've got the whole world and Earth and all its holy creations, right? And God is like, Hmm, lookit, my whole world in all its holy ways, and he's like, Oh-my-me-oh-****, I left weed in here. Yeah right, I left weed in here. Oh, shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day."

The hydrogenated chocolate incident:
    Jesse Holland (UFCmania): Who paints their hair and toes?
    "Dude everybody. C’mon man. Even Hermes Franca. One day he comes in with that goofy haircut. You got Jens Pulver, ****ing Mayhem Miller. Some ***** he was talking to tried to offer me this piece of hydrogenated chocolate. What the **** are these guys into? Give me some real chocolate. Real fighters eat real chocolate."

“If I have a girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

“I’m trying to fight Sakurai, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight Anderson Silva, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Georges mother****ing St.Pierre. I’m trying to fight … I didn’t mean to call Georges a mother****er, but I ain’t got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. I’m trying to fight Jon Fitch, I’m trying to fight Silva, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, I’m trying to **** everybody up. **** this ****. This is ****ing gangster ****ing warfare. I don’t give a ****. You know what I mean?”

"Don’t be scared homie!"
    Hahahahahahaha...
    Last edited by kaps; 03-15-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Comment

LOL

Pure gold

Comment

lol he sure has a way with words.

Comment

Great thread, 5 stars.

Comment

"Because you get high all the time, you can't find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be ****ing massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people ****."

****ING PHENOMENAL! funniest **** i've read in awhile.

Comment

This is my favorite...

So Nick, would you agree your marijuana smoking has got in the way of your fight career?
                "Actually, on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my marijuana smoking."

Comment

this fool thinks just like my lil cuz from stockton as well.....guess all those fu***s think the same....hahaha...great read.....hope to see him back on ufc sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                    this fool thinks just like my lil cuz from stockton as well.....guess all those fu***s think the same....hahaha...great read.....hope to see him back on ufc sometime soon
                    That's the way almost everyone acts here in the 209...

Comment

Working...
                    X