Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the Kansas City Cheifs fans at? The last undefeated team in the NFL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Kansas City Cheifs fans at? The last undefeated team in the NFL!

Wow, are The Chiefs for real or do you think its just the teams that they played so far? I think if The Chiefs beat The Colts next week-end they might be for real! The Colts are a good team even if they are 2-2. Most teams this year don't have impressive records right now, but you can tell which teams are good with 2-2 and 3-1 records and Colts are still a good team.
    They are for real
    50.00%
    They aren't, I'm picking the Colts over them
    50.00%

I think the team has some talent but i do not think they are anything special.

Comment

Only undefeated team left baby!!!

Comment

YA BOI!! Are first true test starts next week. If we can get past the colts, we will have a great season. This seems like the year that our pieces are finally coming together.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear24 View Post
          YA BOI!! Are first true test starts next week. If we can get past the colts, we will have a great season. This seems like the year that our pieces are finally coming together.
          Yup, I'm definitely saying The Chiefs are for real if they beat The Colts. The Colts are a good team, The Colts dominated The Giants and The Giants dominated The Bears.

Comment

Working...
          X