Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Boxing Odds!!!!!!! Some Will Shock You!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Yeah, but AJ will be the hardest puncher Parker has fought and Joe is pretty open for a straight right!

Ruiz should've got the nod and If Takam had more power he would've stretched Parker cuz he was catching him with the same haymaker over and over!

For fuk sake, the awful Hughie Fury could've nicked it if he would've threw some right hands! Lol

I don't see Parker making it to round 8, he's too available and trusts his chin too much but a hard puncher like AJ will take advantage!
    You make valid points, both Takam and Ruiz won in my eyes, and Joshua had underrated defense, esp in rounds 6 and 7 against Klitschko

Comment

I don't see anything too shocking but I'd have Saunders as the favourite over Lemieux (comfortable decision even in Canada with Lemieux only really having a punchers chance) & Parker a slightly bigger favourite over Bellew.

Comment

Lol at jacobs eubank being even. Jacobs should be clear favourite

Everything else seems fine

Although lemiux saunders is in canada and boxing is corrupt so that has to be a good bet for lemiux

Comment

I would probably take wilder and parker over aj at those odds

And brook over khan all day

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Sky Bet and SB
            What is SB?

Comment

GGG 5/1 favorite over Saunders. GGG 1.8/1 favorite over Canelo. GGG 3/1 favorite over Jacobs. The professional odds makers know GGG is still the best middleweight in the world even if the GGG haters on here wish so desperately that he wasn't. GGG will probably remain undefeated for a few more years. Get used to it.

Comment

AJ looked so beatable in his last fight that he shouldn't be a 25/1 favorite to beat Parker who is better than Takam. AJ only averages about 25 punches a round. Parker averages about 60 punches a round and has never been knocked down. He has more than one chance out of 25 to win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  GGG 5/1 favorite over Saunders. GGG 1.8/1 favorite over Canelo. GGG 3/1 favorite over Jacobs. The professional odds makers know GGG is still the best middleweight in the world even if the GGG haters on here wish so desperately that he wasn't. GGG will probably remain undefeated for a few more years. Get used to it.
                  they know that ggg got robbed and yet they still make him the favorite. that says something. unfortunately they will probably be wrong and if we know boxing the golden boy will get the wrong decision in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Joshua vs Wilder should be even, the first big punch will make the fight!

Joshua should be bigger odds against Parker!

Would love to see Crawford vs Horn odds!
                    I will bet you every single point that I have that the first big punch does not lead to a fight ending sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I don't see anything too shocking but I'd have Saunders as the favourite over Lemieux (comfortable decision even in Canada with Lemieux only really having a punchers chance) & Parker a slightly bigger favourite over Bellew.
                      What about the DeGale/Eubank odds and the Joshua/Parker odds

Comment

Working...
                      X