No announcement yet.

My beautiful Japanese woman busted me, watching a vid about metric tensors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    What makes me mad is that Fourier, Laplace, Lagrange, etc created a language(math) that wasn't needed when they intuited?? It??

I was pissed in digital signal processing.... How why did those **** heads develop their respective Fields when there was no reason to do so.... It's humbling.
    I think there is a beauty to math. Takes an extra moment to read and internalize a formula over some text explaining the idea, but math has the advantage of being completely unambiguous. Natural languages develop ambiguity because humans can understand what the intended meaning is in context, and because doing so makes for a simpler language that requires fewer rules.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I think there is a beauty to math. Takes an extra moment to read and internalize a formula over some text explaining the idea, but math has the advantage of being completely unambiguous. Natural languages develop ambiguity because humans can understand what the intended meaning is in context, and because doing so makes for a simpler language that requires fewer rules.
      This is why I like kinda love u. But jaded is my ace duce

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Isn't it odd that rice **** head bizitch sword ain't stepping to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Isn't it odd that rice **** head bizitch sword ain't stepping to me?
          Don't ever bad mouth Shaolin Sword again or there'll be trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I love everything the hard way. My big kok is throbbing now.
            Thank u!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Love that loyalty... I'll just have to skeet in u first. Yummy.
              Hachimitsu - honey

Comment

Working...
              X