Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip is stupid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly Floyd has a better shot in MMA of KO'ing Conor than Conor does in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Shannon sharpe sounds like he has mashed potatoes in his mouth 24/7. You can barely understand him.

By the way, when was the last time Floyd knocked out anybody legitimately?
      I don't know what legitimately means, but it sounds like an copout excuse you are going to use no matter what answer you receive to your question. It is very similar to the in his prime copout that a lot of clowns used to when asking about who Floyd has beat.

Floyd had a 75 percent KO ratio when he fought at his original weight of 130. Of course, his KO ratio went down as he moved up -- as it does with all boxers who don't use PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Back when he was facing guys as low level as MacGreggor.
        Ricky Hatton is a low level fighter? Really? That would explain why Pacquaio fought him a year after Mayweather did.

Comment

This is a ridiculous thread. It is the equivalent of asking who would win a fight between Godzilla and King Kong or who would win a fight between Lebron James and Tom Brady?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Ricky Hatton is a low level fighter? Really? That would explain why Pacquaio fought him a year after Mayweather did.
            It went over your head. Just let it go.

Comment

If you take Skip seriously then you might be the idiot. The guy is the biggest troll in sports. It's amusing how many people he's managed to upset.

Comment

When I listen to Skip I picture hectari and when I read hectari's posts I picture Skip.

Do you see where Im doing with this? No **** doe.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  I don't know what legitimately means, but it sounds like an copout excuse you are going to use no matter what answer you receive to your question. It is very similar to the in his prime copout that a lot of clowns used to when asking about who Floyd has beat.

Floyd had a 75 percent KO ratio when he fought at his original weight of 130. Of course, his KO ratio went down as he moved up -- as it does with all boxers who don't use PEDS.
                  It means don't bring up Victor Ortiz you fcuking mongoloid. His last legit ko was 9 years ago. He isn't knocking out Conor. Matter of fact, he isn't knocking anything out ever again in his life. He wouldn't fight mcgregor anyway. This is all for publicity.

Comment

Working...
                  X