Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-22-2016, 06:57 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
Metho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,143,982.91
Here's the first of many dildos I suspect - Boxing Goat It's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Fxck you anf Floyd bltch. - apples 

I think Abel should. change his name to Anal, Anal "the dirty" Sanchez and Gennady "triple" Gayyyyyyyylovekin
Metho_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2016, 07:14 PM #22
Pacman is a coward

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
GOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,782,599,313,766.22
Total Points: 122,892,731,643,100.45
garbage poster - Body Movin' truth!!! they are ignorant - bigjavi973 THANKS FOR GREEN MATE - Steve plunger 
Default Sure you do...

Sure you do, buddy. Smh. LoL. Floyd thought the same thing until he seen that Manny is as good a boxer or better than even he is. He doesn't have to attack, when are you idiots going to learn this? He is so fast that he can out point you from the outside as well. Jabs don't bother Manny. He neutralizes them. Height and reach doesn't bother Manny. He's a master of controlling the ring. etc. Learn boxing.

The HBO commentators and everyone thought that Manny was this one-dimensional fighter but he is not. He can box and dance with the best of'em. Crawford gets a beating based off what I've seen from him. So would Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Floyd if he is bold enough to give Manny the rematch he deserves. I don't see Crawford as this "special" fighter YET. Tomorrow night will tell us a lot about his future in the sport. This is a legacy fight and a 50/50 one. I honestly think that Postol is going to WIN!

Last edited by GOD-FR33; 07-22-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: wrong size.
GOD-FR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:57 PM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
StefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond reputeStefanTosic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,052.21

From The Bobfather's own mouth:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Plus I hope you remember that a couple of months ago during an interview with Roach, Pac and Arum, Roach said Manny mentioned Crawford to Arum on a list of fighters he wanted to fight in the april of 2016, and right after hearing that, Arum grabbed the microphone and said "That is absolutely true". It's on youtube, I hope somebody knows the name of the clip.

Last edited by StefanTosic; 07-22-2016 at 08:02 PM.
StefanTosic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:06 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
komandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,018.18

Crawford is not on the level of Pacquiao. Floyd is the best option if Money get some balls for a rematch to prove his win was not flawed as many thinks.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
komandante is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:08 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,221,696.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
Sure you do, buddy. Smh. LoL. Floyd thought the same thing until he seen that Manny is as good a boxer or better than even he is. He doesn't have to attack, when are you idiots going to learn this? He is so fast that he can out point you from the outside as well. Jabs don't bother Manny. He neutralizes them. Height and reach doesn't bother Manny. He's a master of controlling the ring. etc. Learn boxing.

The HBO commentators and everyone thought that Manny was this one-dimensional fighter but he is not. He can box and dance with the best of'em. Crawford gets a beating based off what I've seen from him. So would Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Floyd if he is bold enough to give Manny the rematch he deserves. I don't see Crawford as this "special" fighter YET. Tomorrow night will tell us a lot about his future in the sport. This is a legacy fight and a 50/50 one. I honestly think that Postol is going to WIN!

Floyd ruined your life and haunts you.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:09 PM #26
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 13226 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 309,804,387,521,591,424.00
Total Points: 100,281,755,168,547,541,090,304.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo&gt;GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Yeah I've been watching this guys interviews leading up to the Postol fight and he is annoying as hell.

Shut cho ass up
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:15 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,989.80
Total Points: 200,000,250,251.10
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeight View Post
the blueprint been there since morales, marquez and then floyd. right jab is a range finder since he has no stiff or power jab, once he drops his right hand, he drops the left to reel off combinations, keep manny at the end of the jab and counter him when he flicks the jab out and turn him and itll keep him lunging in off balance and sloppy.
He's lighting fast though. Timing is really what you need. You need to be a smart boxer / counter puncher with good timing, which is what Floyd is and what Marquez is, and to a certain extent, what Bradley is. Bradley just doesn't do it as well as Marquez or Floyd.
b morph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:25 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 975 Post(s)
yngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,128,571.54

I like Crawford but he has a big test tomorrow.
yngwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:40 PM #29
Pacman is a coward

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
GOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,782,599,313,766.22
Total Points: 122,892,731,643,100.45
garbage poster - Body Movin' truth!!! they are ignorant - bigjavi973 THANKS FOR GREEN MATE - Steve plunger 
Default Smh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
Floyd ruined your life and haunts you.

Ruined my life, ey? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You sound like a ball sucker, man. Are you mad? And if so, why? Because Floyd looked ordinary against Manny? Be mad at Floyd for not coming to prove he was better. I call it like I see it. Always have. Like I SAID. Manny would beat Crawford up! What about my post was untrue, exactly? It obviously doesn't matter how good of a boxer you are when fighting Manny. He is a freak of nature. If Floyd couldn't do it, then how is Crawford? Or Thurman? Or Garcia? They cannot. Manny isn't old enough yet. LoL. FACTS. Just look at what it takes to beat him. Everyone RUNS once they start getting tagged, including Floyd. reaching out to grab your opponent, while they are in a swinging motion, isn't fighting smart at all! It's GAY. Period. Good bye. Tell your boy to sign the F'N contract and see what happens in the rematch. Floyd had every advantage and still was scared. Smh. But he TBE though.
GOD-FR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:45 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,221,696.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
Ruined my life, ey? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You sound like a ball sucker, man. Are you mad? And if so, why? Because Floyd looked ordinary against Manny? Be mad at Floyd for not coming to prove he was better. I call it like I see it. Always have. Like I SAID. Manny would beat Crawford up! What about my post was untrue, exactly? It obviously doesn't matter how good of a boxer you are when fighting Manny. He is a freak of nature. If Floyd couldn't do it, then how is Crawford? Or Thurman? Or Garcia? They cannot. Manny isn't old enough yet. LoL. FACTS. Just look at what it takes to beat him. Everyone RUNS once they start getting tagged, including Floyd. reaching out to grab your opponent, while they are in a swinging motion, isn't fighting smart at all! It's GAY. Period. Good bye. Tell your boy to sign the F'N contract and see what happens in the rematch. Floyd had every advantage and still was scared. Smh. But he TBE though.

Look at you still writing full paragraphs in bold letters over a year on.

Just let it go man.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List