No announcement yet.

JMM: Cotto/Canelo the fight was a draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM: Cotto/Canelo the fight was a draw

Thought this was pretty interesting. I thought Canelo squeezed the win out.

JMM hates Canelo, I thought that was common knowledge?

Comment

my boy marquez is just jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        JMM hates Canelo, I thought that was common knowledge?
        This is true.

It all started when JMM correctly said in a Mexican television show that Canelo was getting a gift title shot against Hatton(which is true) and then Canelo said that if he thinks he is not good enough(which JMM never said so)that he should step into the ring against him to see if thats true.

Truly disrespectful to a legend of JMM caliber and I also thought that ish wasnt right and ever since I also dont like Canelo for being disrespectful to JMM like that.

Comment

JMM can't score fights for ****. Lol he thought he beat Pac all those times (part 3 maybe) Thought he beat Bradley too. Now this. Yeah, he does hate Canelo for some strange reason but his history of **** scoring is alarming.

Comment

MARQUEZ HATES CANELO:

Canelo won 116-112...

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            JMM can't score fights for ****. Lol he thought he beat Pac all those times (part 3 maybe) Thought he beat Bradley too. Now this. Yeah, he does hate Canelo for some stat he reason but his history of **** scoring is alarming.
            Yep, this is true.

Comment

It really wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                JMM can't score fights for ****. Lol he thought he beat Pac all those times (part 3 maybe) Thought he beat Bradley too. Now this. Yeah, he does hate Canelo for some strange reason but his history of **** scoring is alarming.
                lol sit down you know damn well Marquez won everysingle one except maybe the 2nd..... and yes Marquez edged Bradley as well tho it was close.

Comment

Cotto got his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    lol sit down you know damn well Marquez won everysingle one except maybe the 2nd..... and yes Marquez edged Bradley as well tho it was close.
                    Telling me to sit and then u JMM beats Tim too??? You crazy!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X