Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sports bars do you all watch Boxing PPV's at? I'm proud to go to an awesome bar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Dude...just checked and I'm pretty impressed. Got a nice selection of places showing the Floyd/Maidana fight. Good looking out.
    No Problem.

Comment

Alot of sports bars wont show boxing ppv because of the cost is a couple thousand for them to do and if they do thats why theres a $10-20 cover charge. Just have a few guys put down some money order the ppv and save another $100 on drinks from the liquor store instead of the bar lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Alot of sports bars wont show boxing ppv because of the cost is a couple thousand for them to do and if they do thats why theres a $10-20 cover charge.
          Yup. I read one story where a barber shop actually got a Floyd fight -- like 10 people were there and it was more of a get together of a few of the barbers and their homeys. But somehow someway they got busted (because all businesses have to pay the hefty PPV price tag, not the residential one but the rate reserved for bars and ****), and the shop got fined a HUGE amount. This was a while back but at the time of the article, the owner of the shop said they might have to close down the shop because they didn't have the $$$ to pay the fine. True story.

daaayyyum

Comment

Working...
          X