Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 08:30 PM #51
beez721 beez721 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 48
Posts: 9,711
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Rep Power: 40
beez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 178,782.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 178,782.39
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Sound poster - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Paine View Post
Chambers wasn't and neither were Byrd and Chagaev at the time he fought them.
I disagree. I think all three beat chisora
beez721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-09-2013, 08:32 PM #52
Szef Szef is offline
Disputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Girl Collection, Las Vegas
Posts: 10,703
Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
Rep Power: 84
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 96,531.42
Bank: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
Total Points: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Paine View Post
Chambers wasn't and neither were Byrd and Chagaev at the time he fought them.
Eddie Chambers was always the better fighter than Chisora ffs. Same thing with Byrd and Chagaev they both are former world champs, while Chisora is best known for losing the controversial decision against Helenius, brawling with Haye, acting like a moron during that weekend in Hamburg, and losing to Fury (
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
), Klitschko, Haye. Gtfo with this shiet.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:46 PM #53
Tuavale Tuavale is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 645
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Tuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these partsTuavale is infamous around these parts
Points: 29,750.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,750.72
No Message - ИATAS 
Default

Haye would knock him out. I think Haye beats Klitschko now, at least the one we saw last week.
Tuavale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:04 PM #54
KiloTeague KiloTeague is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 947
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
KiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these partsKiloTeague is infamous around these parts
Points: 137,314.41
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 137,314.41
Default

I go with the Hayemaker.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
KiloTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:04 PM #55
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Rep Power: 137
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,316,865.29
Bank: 3,609,354,515,262,222.50
Total Points: 3,609,375,763,579,088.50
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef99 View Post
Eddie Chambers was always the better fighter than Chisora ffs. Same thing with Byrd and Chagaev they both are former world champs, while Chisora is best known for losing the controversial decision against Helenius, brawling with Haye, acting like a moron during that weekend in Hamburg, and losing to Fury (
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
), Klitschko, Haye. Gtfo with this shiet.
Why don't you throw Rahman in there since he's a "former world champion"? Pathetic name dropping. Byrd and Chagaev were both done when they got to Povetkin.

What the hell do the resumes have to do with the style match up anyway? Povetkin is tailor made for Haye. You people focus on trivial sh1t.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:16 PM #56
Szef Szef is offline
Disputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Girl Collection, Las Vegas
Posts: 10,703
Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
Rep Power: 84
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 96,531.42
Bank: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
Total Points: 5,519,415,364,598,695,460,864.00
when you're hungry - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK 
No Message - RwK It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass 
Will bring ye luck - Rocky... cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear 
Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Why don't you throw Rahman in there since he's a "former world champion"? Pathetic name dropping. Byrd and Chagaev were both done when they got to Povetkin.

What the hell do the resumes have to do with the style match up anyway? Povetkin is tailor made for Haye. You people focus on trivial sh1t.
In case you missed it, he said that outside the Klitschkos, Haye has the best resume at HW.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:19 PM #57
Dirk Diggler UK Dirk Diggler UK is offline
Next Generation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,476
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Rep Power: 137
Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,316,865.29
Bank: 3,609,354,515,262,222.50
Total Points: 3,609,375,763,579,088.50
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef99 View Post
In case you missed it, he said that outside the Klitschkos, Haye has the best resume at HW.
Who cares? Povetkin is a career Heavyweight and Haye has had like 5 fights there. I'd expect him to have a much better resume but he doesn't really. When you're using Fat Eddie Chambers to boos your argument, you know you're struggling.

Haye sparks Povetkin out in less than 5 rounds.
Dirk Diggler UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:23 PM #58
beez721 beez721 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 48
Posts: 9,711
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Rep Power: 40
beez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond reputebeez721 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 178,782.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 178,782.39
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Sound poster - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Who cares? Povetkin is a career Heavyweight and Haye has had like 5 fights there. I'd expect him to have a much better resume but he doesn't really. When you're using Fat Eddie Chambers to boos your argument, you know you're struggling.

Haye sparks Povetkin out in less than 5 rounds.
haye probably would spark povetkin out but he doesnt have the better resume at heavyweight at the moment. that should be pretty clear
beez721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
alexander, david, haye, povetkin...who, wins??

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.