Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the San Antonio Texas posters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    Bold statement there young lady. And if you chilled with me and Chief, you would of had great BBQ!!!
    Thanks mah homie. I do the best I can. Now I gotta come down to the gym tomorrow and work all that **** off.

Comment

• Is that so??? I.knw I.would have had a great night with you guys... I nees to.get out soonnnn

Comment

• The Ticket was off the chain last night huh? My old ass went home and got right in the bed, like a old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Thanks mah homie. I do the best I can. Now I gotta come down to the gym tomorrow and work all that **** off.
          Me and you both. I'm about to open the gym right now and workout. Haha. I'm feeling guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
            Is that so??? I.knw I.would have had a great night with you guys... I nees to.get out soonnnn
            I'll find where you live and drag you out. Haha

Comment

I'll find where you live and drag you out. Haha
              I wanna see you do it...

Comment

• Yeah it was poppin'. I beat the shyt out of the owner in arm wrestling. No competition. Haha
                Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                The Ticket was off the chain last night huh? My old ass went home and got right in the bed, like a old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
                  I wanna see you do it...
                  I will! I thought I saw you at the gym yesterday. Same vehicle you described and all. Then you didn't get out. I was like, that ain't her. Haha.

Comment

Yeah it was poppin'. I beat the shyt out of the owner in arm wrestling. No competition. Haha
                    That right there should be worth its weight in free drinks if you ask me.

Comment

I will! I thought I saw you at the gym yesterday. Same vehicle you described and all. Then you didn't get out. I was like, that ain't her. Haha.
                      lol.. I bet you was getting all happy right??? lol jk

Comment

Working...
                      X