Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Brutal KO? Kessler VS Green KO or Green vs Codrington KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    the Jaidon KO was one of the most brutal ko's in the past 10 years. Dude literally looked dead.

that's when I thought allen green could be a star, has that evil/mad looking face. Then I realized he pretty much sucks ass.
    G Leon has been hyping up Green for years claiming he was one of the most avoided men in boxing, its interesting to see his light diminish, especially since the Codrington KO

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
      I'd pick the Green KO over Codrington because that was a KO from a punch. While I think Green was for sure hurt from Kesslers left hook I think him hitting his head so hard against the ring was what really did him in. Check the replay.
      dude, what in the world were you watching, green was out cold before his head WHIPPED INTO THE CANVAS...... your body only does that when it's completely limp...... green was out cold and had the body of a jelly fish...... that left hook slept him......

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      naw imma tell you when a fighter hits the canvas like that it is because they were sleep when they fell.the canvas had nothing to do with him going to sleep
      the canvas made it a double whammy.... that's how guys die in street fights a lot, not the strike but the impact of the ground from hitting their head like that, had that fight happened on concrete, we'd being giving out thoughts and prayers to a dead and deceased allen green, or anyone for that matter who wen through that kind of KO and landed like that on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        the Jaidon KO was one of the most brutal ko's in the past 10 years. Dude literally looked dead.

that's when I thought allen green could be a star, has that evil/mad looking face. Then I realized he pretty much sucks ass.

Comment

Kesslers KO was from a single left hook, while Greens KO was from acumalation of shots.

Comment

I voted for Codrington too, but last night's KO was brutal. KO of the year.

Comment

both men were left near death. i think codrington was blasted the worst. that was a barrage.

kessler's is more impressive, though, given that green is a much better fighter than codrington.

"bring wood and oil."

Comment

It's not even close... Codrington looked like a dead body being moved around while people were trying to wake him up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  naw imma tell you when a fighter hits the canvas like that it is because they were sleep when they fell.the canvas had nothing to do with him going to sleep

as crazy as it might sound you can generate a lot more force falling on your head from a standing position than you can punching somebody of your own size.

green certainly wasnt getting up. you can tell by the way his head got shot around (he hooked his way into one.)

but the greatest impact was on the back of his head when it hit the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    It's not even close... Codrington looked like a dead body being moved around while people were trying to wake him up.
                    hey was like a trapeze artist with the balancing act

Comment

I love it when B- C fighters go at it. Cordington KO was vicious though

Comment

Working...
                      X