Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buster Douglas Backs Wilder Over Joshua, Shakes Head at PED Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Like anyone, I'd like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to unify the heavyweight division. And on those long nights in the gym, I have pushed onward through the pain. The Lord has allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. We might not get there this year, or the next. But I want you to know that as the WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World, I will bring us to the Promised Land.

And so I'm happy, tonight.

I'm not worried about anything.

I'm not fearing Joshua or any man!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!
    You yell these fools Sir Wilder.
    Whip these British talking brothers like you handled Zelenoff!
    War Wilder

Comment

lol. More drug use now? Maybe different types... but that is only because roids are banned.

Back in the day I am not surprised if they all used steroids... and no one gave a crap. There is also testing...

Comment

American supporting American!!! I love this ****!

Comment

I don’t want to blame all these “Fitness” guru but since they came into boxing they have introduce different type of dietary supplements

Comment

"There are good champions now, unfortunately all of this [PED use] has come out. Before, it was more natural, they didn't need any supplements other than hard work. Hard work was the only thing you needed." What a load of absolute bullsiht.

Comment

Wilder is on peds

It’s why he is scared to leave USA to make the big bucks as he is proetected in houses

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Like anyone, I'd like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to unify the heavyweight division. And on those long nights in the gym, I have pushed onward through the pain. The Lord has allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. We might not get there this year, or the next. But I want you to know that as the WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World, I will bring us to the Promised Land.

And so I'm happy, tonight.

I'm not worried about anything.

I'm not fearing Joshua or any man!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!
                That was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  "There are good champions now, unfortunately all of this [PED use] has come out. Before, it was more natural, they didn't need any supplements other than hard work. Hard work was the only thing you needed." What a load of absolute bullsiht.
                  One of the biggest names when Buster fought was busted by the feds for steroids . Of course that was years later after that guy knocked Buster out for his championship but he wasnt on steroids during the 90's !

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    lol. More drug use now? Maybe different types... but that is only because roids are banned.

Back in the day I am not surprised if they all used steroids... and no one gave a crap. There is also testing...
                    Evander holyfield is the perfect example.

Comment

Holyfield (Evan Fields) Tommy Morrison and Lewis were the biggest roid abusers. Bowe and Douglas did not.

Comment

Working...
                      X