Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Conjuring 2 is amazing. The Conjuring franchise is showing how horror is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt the first one was average at best and horribly overrated then he released Annabelle which was absolutely terrible.
    Demonic was decent & underrated.

I don't have high hopes for The Conjuring 2 or Annabelle 2. He also has Lights Out coming out which looks like it maybe worth a watch.

I get so bored of seeing all these horrors being spat out from the same producers.
    Same lead actors, same old **** really but I can't help but watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Felt the first one was average at best and horribly overrated then he released Annabelle which was absolutely terrible.

I don't have high hopes for The Conjuring 2 or Annabelle 2. He also has Lights Out coming out which looks like it maybe worth a watch.

I get so bored of seeing all these horrors being spat out from the same producers.
      Lol come on, what other horrors are out there now that can compete?

Conjuring is on the p4p list at least

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Another elitist lol

How can Conjuring the original be overrated when it was a SLEEPER, overrated is a film that is getting hyped up before it even is released, nobody banked on Conjuring to be hit man.

Its one of the better horror films in years.

The last exorcism to me was another underrated flick, but I agree when they start dishing out sequels to make money, the worst at this is the Paranormal activity franchise.

Comment

I seem to recall a ton of hype it received and it being compared to Exorcist and such at the time.

Don't get me wrong its not bad for a modern horror but its nothing special. Just run of the mill stuff really.
          Nothing original and typically the trailer showed the only decent scene(s).

I felt Demonic (same producer) was better.
          Tales of Halloween is a good little recent horror that went horribly under the radar. Let us prey. Hated the first but Purge 2 was another I enjoyed.

The problem with movies like The Conjuring is its been done too death, I have seen literally hundreds just like it.

Comment

spoiler alert:

muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              Man, what's creepy about it is its based on true events and cases with the Warrens. There was a little girl being possessed by an old man. There was a video too where both of the young girls were on the couch speaking to the real Warrens and the girl was talking like an old man. **** is plain creepy. lol
              You don't seriously think the Warren cases are real? I might still check this out because I'm a horror movie addict.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                Man, what's creepy about it is its based on true events and cases with the Warrens. There was a little girl being possessed by an old man. There was a video too where both of the young girls were on the couch speaking to the real Warrens and the girl was talking like an old man. **** is plain creepy. lol
                Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                I haven't seen it but i know it's based on the Enfield Poltergiest story.

So, in other words, "it's made up"

Comment

It's surprising how people still buy the 'based on a true story' tagline in horror films lol

Comment

Meh, don't really care if it's real or not but the movies are still really good. Better than any other horror movies out there.

Comment

And there is no modern day horror movies better than the conjuring. Genre would be dead without these movies and Annabelle was trash even though it scared me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X