Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explosions at the Boston Marathon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible news. I used to live in Boston.

Comment

How ****ing horrible. Before everyone jumps to conclusions let's take a deep breath and find out exactly what happened. I hate when something this horrible and tragic happens and the first thing people to is try to lay blame on this or that.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        How ****ing horrible. Before everyone jumps to conclusions let's take a deep breath and find out exactly what happened. I hate when something this horrible and tragic happens and the first thing people to is try to lay blame on this or that.
        Domestic or foreign. It's safe to conclude it's one of those two... I see no other option.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
          Donaire fans still not over him losing...

Lol wow bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            CNN is reporting two dead and at least twenty three injured. There are two explosive devices they're dismantling at the moment.
            There are 2 dead and at least 110 injured....one of the dead was an 8 yead old boy. Dreadful.
            Last edited by edgarg; 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

This ain't funny, people are dead and seriously injured

Comment

man terrible to hear an 8 year old died in this some sad stuff

Comment

I hope they catch those cowards, and do unethical things to them.

Comment

Another has died making it three..so-far. There are 8 critically injured and 14 seriously injured. White House has sent out mixed messages. One was that it was a terror attack, and then the President said that they don't know yet but are investigating.

Whoever they were they are certainly terrorists. It wa no "exploding gas main" or anything like that. A few other explosives were found before detonation. There were many packages and parcels found and are being examined. They are assumed to belong to the crowd which scattered.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      There are 2 dead and at least 110 injured....one of the dead was an 8 yead old boy. Dreadful.
                      Now it's three dead and 113 injured. There might be a higher death toll within a day or two. Deadly violence is a fact of life, but atrocities like this are always harder to stomach.

Comment

Working...
                      X