Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez 5 going head to head against Mayweather/Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as a boxing fan, i'll go for both. if i had money to only pay for one, i'd go pac-marq cause i think that they'll do more to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      If he were to lose, then there would be no Canelo/Mayweather; but I don't see it happening. Trout is a good boxer but Canelo will push him past his comfort zone.
      If the fight doesn't happen, then I would be truely disappointed in Golden Boy and Alvarez. This fight needs to happen, so Golden Boy can prove Alvarez worth in the game.
      Trout won't lose to ginger. (That's why there is a rumor already of ginger's team asking for a guarantee of the Floyd fight even if he loses to Trout). They already know he loses. What does ginger bring that Trout hasn't seen? Then ask yourself what Trout brings that ginger hasn't seen? You'll find that Trout brings much more.

Comment

I'd probably watch the GBP under-card (they usually have the better under-cards), and then switch over to watch Pac/Marquez 5.

Comment

How about both fights on the same card

Comment

I'd rather see Mayweather-Alarvez.

I doubt these go head to head because I'm sure Bob Arum knows Mayweather-Alvarez will do better numbers.

Comment

Yeah, both sides know splitting the PPV would be bad for everyone, inevitably someone's going to budge.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'd rather see Mayweather-Alarvez.

I doubt these go head to head because I'm sure Bob Arum knows Mayweather-Alvarez will do better numbers.

Comment

Marquez/pacquiao 5 has nothing going for it. I mean FIVE ****ing times, are you really going for that bull ****. Its not for a belt, hell its not even a legacy fight at this point. What would be the headline: Fifth times the charm, Can manny finally do it, Or lordy lordy jaun is forty. Either way enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  Marquez/pacquiao 5 has nothing going for it. I mean FIVE ****ing times, are you really going for that bull ****. Its not for a belt, hell its not even a legacy fight at this point. What would be the headline: Fifth times the charm, Can manny finally do it, Or lordy lordy jaun is forty. Either way enough is enough.
                  Even so, Pac/Marquez is a proven match-up and both guys always bring it. However, TR would really have to put together a great under-card to make it sellable. Mayweather/Alvarez is a mismatch imho, so I'll only watch it if I hear from fans that it was competitive fight or if the upset occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Trout won't lose to ginger. (That's why there is a rumor already of ginger's team asking for a guarantee of the Floyd fight even if he loses to Trout). They already know he loses. What does ginger bring that Trout hasn't seen? Then ask yourself what Trout brings that ginger hasn't seen? You'll find that Trout brings much more.
                    I do believe Canelo brings in power, and hand speed (which isn't great but works very well with his power). While I believe your right, Trout will bring in footwork and great boxing skills but my question is his resistance to a very young fighter with great power (Not extraordinary power).
                    One thing Emanuel Steward commented on was Alvarez punching power resembled Tyson because of his punchs are going through its trajectory, not just to land there!

Comment

If I could only watch one it would be Canelo vs. Floyd but I voted to see them both. Two great fights between great fighters. I know Canelo is not a proven great fighter yet but I think he will prove himself soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X