Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear PRs, Cotto couldnt stop Margs himself, and one win doesnt mean ****......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    No wins in 3.5 years
    Perfect opponent for Cotto/Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny_Blanco787 View Post
      vagisil Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Marg has been stopped only once in his life, and it wasnt even as if he was KO'd. The ref stopped the fight to prevent him from taking further life threatening bombs from Mosley. Grandted, he has a GREAT chin and can take a hell of a punch and punishment. Pac made him look like a Mexican Fu Man Chu and Marg still came forward. Cant deny that Cotto made him look like an amateur though. Marg looked as one dimensional as ever. No defense, no finess, no speed, etc. All he is is a nonstop come forward punching machine. That's it. His chin, workrate and stamina is his gift. He cant box a lick though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          BUtthurt marg fan thread #791

Commence butthurtedness
          I know, right?

Were I a margarito fan I would have hung my head in shame...but this is so much more fun!

I don't normally like to gloat, but this...this is priceless!

Comment

[img]http://images.*****************/instances/400x/9649493.jpg[/img]

hahaha

Comment

H Towns name now reads: I Am Banned... lol

Comment

Originally posted by I Am View Post
                He was one eyed, slowed down,a worn out fighter, and all Margarito did was talk ****, and laugh at Cotto in the middle of the ring.

He laughed in his face, told him to fight, but the eye brow plucker in him wouldnt let him dig down and REALLY punish Margarito for being a "criminal". On the contrary Miguel decided to get on his bike for 9 rounds, and not once hurt Margarito.

And this was the first big win for PR over a Mexican fighter this year, so whats with all the Cotto Stans feeling all high and mighty?

Did you guys forget about Vasquez Jr., Juan Ma, Calderon, and the other countless yalls fighters received this year?

Oh well, Margs career is probably done, and his eye probably wont be the same.

Plastercheato, LoadedRito, Plasterito, One-Eyed-Rito, or what ever else you want to call him, THAT IS MY MOTHERPHUCKING BOY!!!

Margarito fan back then, now, and tomorrow!!!!

WARgarito MOTHERPHUCKERS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  Not exactly, there is a big difference, Margarito beat Cotto down to the point in which he quit, Cotto on the other hand, received help from a Paranoid Commission and their Drs
                  So im wrong?

Cotto stopped Marg 2 rounds before he got stopped....>FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    I know, right?

Were I a margarito fan I would have hung my head in shame...but this is so much more fun!

I don't normally like to gloat, but this...this is priceless!
                    Of all the years i've been around BS, i have never seen a group of fans take a loss so bad

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      H Towns name now reads: I Am Banned... lol
                      Doesn't waste time, does he?

Comment

Working...
                      X