No announcement yet.

Gulf Coast Sticky Icky Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    BRUHNLAW!!!!!!!! Where ya at? I can't never get my gumbo right so I stopped tryin years ago, but my red beans and rice be ON, ya heard me? My jambalaya aint too bad either. They aint got no andouille up here some I'm forced to use smoked sausage, but it aint nothin sometimes you gotta work around it ya know?

You un seen bout the storm comin? That joker is over in Cancun right now but once it hit's the gulf it's gon kick up a notch or two, that **** got me a little worried cause them fools STILL aint found a way to get that oil together.

My ol' lady picked the wrong weekend to go to Cancun fa sho! Her and my mama down there with boucoup rain ****in up they vacation.
    sorry to laff atchur old lady brunlaw but that is funny. old gal told me about it on the phone last night, they are stormtrackers cuz u how bad we've had in in the no the last couple years.

I"m on point with the red beans too chief, but I'd love to try yours. your jambalaya probably kills mines. my mom made the best jambalaya in the neighborhood though.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      you know its sad man.

my parents have been working their ass off to provide for a family and to get to where they are.

they finally got the house of their dreams that theyve worked so hard for.

its waterfront right on a bayou that attachs to the Pascagoula River.

and now we get ****ing oil everywhere and it has the potential to ruin my parents new house because in heavy rain the back yard floods some.....

not to mention your pop's fishing. GONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        not to mention your pop's fishing. GONE!
        i dont know how he is gonna do it.

my dad's one of those types that dont call the river by its name.

its just called "My River" haha

i remember pops getting mad at recreational boaters because they were killing the spots

if i had a nickle for every time my dad chewed out somebody on the water i would be a millionaire.

all he talks about now is his river being gone...its sad man.

if you think i love being on the water a lot....

i dont hold a flame to pops

he can tell you where every little bayou leads and if there are any places worth fishing in it.

ever curve of the river he knows.

a few years back my dad went out ,with a couple of pro anglers fishing in the one of the bassmaster competitions, to show them the river. One of the guys he took out to show them the spots won the competition by a landslide

Comment

i dont know how he is gonna do it.

my dad's one of those types that dont call the river by its name.

its just called "My River" haha

i remember pops getting mad at recreational boaters because they were killing the spots
          if i had a nickle for every time my dad chewed out somebody on the water i would be a millionaire.

all he talks about now is his river being gone...its sad man.

if you think i love being on the water a lot....

i dont hold a flame to pops

he can tell you where every little bayou leads and if there are any places worth fishing in it.

ever curve of the river he knows.

a few years back my dad went out ,with a couple of pro anglers fishing in the one of the bassmaster competitions, to show them the river. One of the guys he took out to show them the spots won the competition by a landslide
          LOOOOOOOOOL. In south florida, 85% are recreational. back home, 85% were fishin.

are they on the pearl?

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL. In south florida, 85% are recreational. back home, 85% were fishin.

are they on the pearl?
            man i would be strangling mother ****ers if it was like that here.

people here usually have the decency to slow down so they wont blow wake all over your boat and scare all the fish away.

if theres anything i hate more than a recreational boater its a ****ing jet ski douchebag.

especially here.

they like to run in the bayous so they can make quick turns and act like they are racing or something.

Comment

man i would be strangling mother ****ers if it was like that here.

people here usually have the decency to slow down so they wont blow wake all over your boat and scare all the fish away.

if theres anything i hate more than a recreational boater its a ****ing jet ski douchebag.

especially here.

they like to run in the bayous so they can make quick turns and act like they are racing or something.
              jetskiiers in bayous "peeleft: first off, you aren't supposed to be kicking up any wake in small bayous. there should be a jetski season, all spring and fall, shotguns only

Comment

I love airboats, especially my brother's.

That **** scares gators birds fish, you name it, away.

But it's so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I love airboats, especially my brother's.

That **** scares gators birds fish, you name it, away.

But it's so fun.
                  You gona oder latin fury? I think I'm gonna. I think Duddy should mash the boy.

What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
                    You gona oder latin fury? I think I'm gonna. I think Duddy should mash the boy.

What you think?

I don't know man. The card seems like **** but then again I order everything.

I think JCC Jr might actually catch him around 10, but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

jetskiiers in bayous "peeleft: first off, you aren't supposed to be kicking up any wake in small bayous. there should be a jetski season, all spring and fall, shotguns only
                      for a while Jet skis were banned at the barrier islands because the idiots would get wasted and ride their jet skis around the islands endangering boaters trying to get to the islands. They would tie up the channel.

Also they would try and jump bigger boats wakes.

i remember we were trolling one day and some idiot jet skier didnt see our poles in the water and started trying to draft the boat wake.

my buddy chugs his beer and launches the bottle at the idiots head

he got the idea and left

Comment

Working...
                      X