Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one who watches boxing just for the knockouts???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watch because its interesting and i want to learn for my skills, but there are many people who look boxing for ko's, in my opinion all mma fans just lloking mma for blood and kos

Comment

Originally posted by merjohn32 View Post
      well, KO's are the most exciting part of boxing. Its simlar to the slam dunk, home run, touch down or goal because of the excitement it creates. But it doesn't happen in every fight and it's only a part of the sport of boxing
      Precisely. It's basically the difference between casual and hardcore sports fans.

The casual fan will settle for what's offered on the highlight reel; the hardcore fan is disappointed if even the most dullest of moments went unviewed.

The casual fan gets charged up over what just happened; the hardcore fan wants to explain why it happened.

Comment

i study fights..every movement... knockouts are great..but i wanna know what they had to do to get the knockout..what move set it up..how he slipped the punch and countered..what position were his feet in..this is what makes boxing in art and not just some brute sport

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
          there is nothing better to me than watching a toe to toe war with blood flying everywhere. i love to see guys get knocked out cold and even more when a fighter shows hes a true warrior and gets up from a knockdown. am i the only one because i see to many fans of fighters who run and get decisions???
          Its certainly fun to see knockouts but I appreciate the defense and movements too. I mean if people only wanted knockouts MMA might be the better option

Comment

Working...
          X