Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would win sergio martinez vs arthur abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA is not that good, we can't even say if he is world class for sure. Before he stopped a shot Taylor that fight could have easily been on the table going into the 12th

Comment

I really really wonder what AA is thinking when he sees Martinez wearing a crown after his fight at 160.

Martinez vs. AA would be a huge fight, though he's already got his hands full with the SS tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        AA is not that good, we can't even say if he is world class for sure. Before he stopped a shot Taylor that fight could have easily been on the table going into the 12th
        AA vs Taylor was AA's best performance to date, he boxed more then I have ever seen him box, he was out jabbing and outsmarting the more superior athlete in Taylor. I had the fight 8 rounds to 3 for AA. I still do not understand how some had it as a close fight? AA vs Taylor was one of the more easier fights to score in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
          I really really wonder what AA is thinking when he sees Martinez wearing a crown after his fight at 160.

Martinez vs. AA would be a huge fight, though he's already got his hands full with the SS tourney.
          Thought the same thing mate, haha!

Comment

Sergio would box his ears off for a few rounds, but he would get too brave, and get laid out mid-late.

Comment

Martinez outboxes him and wins a decision.

Comment

Sergio wins.

Pavlik was supposed to be a dangerous puncher as well.

If taylor could beat AA for 12 rounds until the final 10 seconds then trust me Sergio could do better.

People underestimate martinez' smarts. He had a game plan for each of these fights that he was "not supposed to win" and each time he pulled it off with laser precision. He'd take care of AA.

UD for sergio.
                are u sure ur not thinking of the froch-taylor fight? both were 12th round ko's

Comment

I see Martinez as too fast for Abraham and his counterpunching southpaw style would frustrate the flat footed Abraham.

Comment

Yeah alright, failed on the round count, but Taylor still would have won if he survived the final round.
                    Are you an idiot?

Abraham was winning from round 4 on.

You actually said that Taylor was beating Abraham for 12 rounds straight.

You must be blind or an idiot.

Or both.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      Are you an idiot?

Abraham was winning from round 4 on.

You actually said that Taylor was beating Abraham for 12 rounds straight.

You must be blind or an idiot.

Or both.
                      Real clever diss, a little slow though don't you think?...since I already corrected myself in the LAST page.

Comment

Working...
                      X