Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be upset if your future self banged your wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go ahead in time and bang my future wife, while my future self was in the past banging my past wife.

Comment

If my future self came back, I'd have my future self banging as many other chicks (safely) as possible. I already know what its like to bang my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyG8R View Post
        Wow I am impressed. This is the most interesting question the lounge has seen since 2004. Now for my answer, I think I'd be ok with it. I mean my future self is probably with an old, ragged out version of my wife. The future me probably thinks all the time about how hot the young wife used to be. Well now he finally has a chance to bang her again. Can't blame myself for that. I would be pissed at my current wife though. I mean wtf!! What do you need with an old geezer version of what you already have. I bet he can hardly get it up...
        The future experienced old you is probably better in pleasing a woman than your present young inexperienced ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Say for instance you found yourself married (To a beautiful woman) and one day your future self comes back in a time machine, or whatever scheme it is, and introduces himself to you as being you from the future. Then when your away at work or whatever and he's chillen (or should I say your future self is chillen) at your crib he proceeds to bang your wife, and does soo successfully. What would be your reaction to such an action from your future self? Discuss
          What about if your future self banged your future wife?

Comment

Working...
          X