Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these draws was the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all pretty bad, but I picked Nelson-Fenech because I think that one deserves a spotlight. Fenech get the dong on that one. I sometimes wonder if getting robbed screws up their thinking or gives the guy who rightly one a complex for the rematch. Often times, they do worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      So predictable that all of the inbred mass shooters would think Ca$hnelo vs. Borat is the worst decision, .

These people get so angry when anybody white doesn't get their way.
      Predictable that an inbred anti-white racist such as yourself would think Canelo "won". You should try watching the fight without your father's jizz in your eyes or eating your mom's p**sy you may actually see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Lewis/Holyfield

GGG/Canelo

Hearns/Leonard II

Pac/Marquez I (Burt Clements failed to score the third knockdown for Pac in the first round which would have given him the win).
        Not necessarily. There's no rule stating that a 3 knockdown rule is supposed to be 10-6.

If Cortez had correctly called a punch when Marquez was down Marquez would have won a split decision.

Lewis-Holyfield I is about the worst. A very clear and dominant performance.

Comment

some off you must have never seen pea v chavez

Comment

nelson v fenech than lewis holy but outside of pea vs Chavez ive seen many worse than that list

Comment

and I was rooting like crazy for the hitman but legit close fight. tommy scored 2 kd but sugar hurt him in 7th and 12th I believe.7th was easy 2 point round 12 tommy won for 2 min then sugar almost ruinded my night

Comment

Lewis vs Holy. That was a travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Ca$hnelo easily beat MarGGGarito. I had it 7-5 (and could've had it 8-4) for Ca$h. A shame mainstream media and lots of the racist bigots here give MarGGGarito rounds for slapping gloves, missing punches, and getting punched in the face so long as he is "coming forward".

These are the fans that need to be OUT of boxing.
                  So boxing would have 6 fans

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    This is a really difficult one to call. There are a few on that list I'd probably have to rewatch in order to make a real pick but from what I can remember of those matches I guess I would pick Whittaker - Chavez.

Burt Clement's screw up probably saved it from being remembered as a robbery.
                    Doubtful. Only in the eyes of Marquez the cryer and the Pac haters.

Comment

Whittiker Chavez
                      Lewis Holyfield
                      Golovkin Canelo
                      Hearns Leonard
                      The others I either didn't see or forgot about them..

Comment

Working...
                      X