Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dark side of women (Reddit experiment on Tinder)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The dark side of women (Reddit experiment on Tinder)

So, basically an aspiring male model's pic was used as a catfish. Additionally, his profile read like a damn Stephen King's villain. Yet, all the females were still clamouring to sleep with him.

For **** sake

Comment

Yo kangazz always running your mouth at how many girls u hooked up with then put up obvious **** like this like if its new or something

Comment

Already knew. You must be ugly, cuz.

I'm handsome af, but I'm one nasty motha****a, but you should see how they throw it at your boy Bobby dee aka Bobby Deez aka Bobby Diesel aka Bobby dizzle aka Bobby Dee williams aka Bobby $Denaro aka cooter killa aka Bobby b swimmin in it aka four walls Bobby aka squirt mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post

I'm handsome af, but I'm one nasty motha****a, but you should see how they throw it at your boy Bobby dee aka Bobby Deez aka Bobby Diesel aka Bobby dizzle aka Bobby Dee williams aka Bobby $Denaro aka cooter killa aka Bobby b swimmin in it aka four walls Bobby aka squirt mountain.
          Damn. My homie Bobby out here tearing up that coochie huh?

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post

Dude, read the guy's profile. That is the catch, not his looks. His profile is what causing the stir. The guy is claiming to be a pedophile and that he ****s little kids and he brags about too and how many times he has been charged for it.

Comment

is milder compared to the dark side of many mens, just this morning before go to work i watch some pron the guy anally forced his girlfriend, the girl was crying and screaming begging him to stop.

i bust a nut and made me rellax, really made me easier to do my boring job. even now while writing this i got hard with her scream echoing in my head.
              Last edited by betmen; 10-10-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

women are stupid OR werent fooled by the obvious bs profile.

''hes gorgeous and has a twisted sense of humor.....hes a keeper ''

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  is milder compared to the dark side of many mens, just this morning before go to work i watch some pron the guy anally forced his girlfriend, the girl was crying and screaming begging him to stop.

i bust a nut and made me rellax, really made me easier to do my boring job. even now while writing this i got hard with her scream echoing in my head.
                  Men aren't pretentious, so we get judged accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    women are stupid OR werent fooled by the obvious bs profile.

''hes gorgeous and has a twisted sense of humor.....hes a keeper ''
                    It reinforces that dating women, as in spending money to take them out, is a waste of time and bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X