Why are some men bad with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us need to schedule a guys night out and teach punchr a few tricks

Comment

Because they don't have any experience or practice.

Getting girls is the same as everything else. The more you do it, the better you get at it.

Every few girls you could learn something new that you could add to your repertoire or use to change up your approach and style.

Comment

If something you do creeps out or turns off a girl, never do it again.

If something you do Turns them on, keep doing it and improving upon it.

Keep trying new things.

I mean it's not rocket science. Literally billions of people get laid every year lol.

Comment

And if you're that terrified of girls that you can't even talk to them, then maybe you're just going to have to accept the fact that you might be a ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            And if you're that terrified of girls that you can't even talk to them, then maybe you're just going to have to accept the fact that you might be a ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              How does a man get to the point in his life where he doesn't know how to comfortably talk to women?

Many women have told me that a lot of guys don't know how to talk to them.

Why is this?

Why are some guys terrible with women?

I need an answer. I need an explanation. I do not fully understand this problem.

For you guys on this forum who have been or are successful with the opposite sex -- i.e., having good interactions with women and getting a woman to like you and submit her pussy to you -- how the hell did you do it?

Some men don't have that social game. They are not comfortable around people for varying reasons, or not socialized when they should've been socialized. I've seen and experienced this.

Comment

Once you get some money they end up talking to you

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Once you get some money they end up talking to you
                  You mean like hookers?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    You mean like hookers?
                    Rentboys

Comment

It's fairly simple to get women. Women are simple, they love attention. People say women are complicated, they're not, it's just a nice way of saying they're not that nice of a person. A good % of women are b1tches. Just listen to a group of girls talking, most of the time they're gossiping and talking **** about other girls. Women are generally not nice people.

Most women are narcissistic and seek attention. Just act like you're a bit interested in them and their bull****. Give them some attention, but not too much. It's like a plant, if you water it too much it'll die, but just give it the attention it needs and it'll grow. That's how simple women are. Don't be needy, just act interested enough to feed their ego and allow them to keep being self absorbed. At the very least, you'll get to bang her for a bit.

That's not all women of course, just most. You never know, you might strike it lucky and find a really cool one, and that'll be a keeper. The rest, just feed their ego now and again and bang them until it runs its course. Don't get married or enter a serious relationship just because you feel it's the thing to do, unless she's a keeper. If they're not a keeper, use them for your own needs i.e sex or company, because the chances are she is doing the same.

Keep all this in mind and it becomes very easy to talk to women.
                      Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-05-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X