Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-25-2017, 08:20 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6690 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,247,886,928,774,989,611,008.00
Total Points: 9,271,927,223,574,989,897,728.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyo View Post
I just saw the tagged post, my bad. No I am fully okay with being able to stand your ground, and defend your home. However, you make big generalizations and then fall back to one instance of something that defies your generalization as if that proves that your extreme opinions are somehow justified. Come onto the Yahoo fantasy football chat and I'll be happy to debate you in real time.
No,,, you generalize me thinking I'm talking about skin color when I'm talking about culture and people's personal conduct

The point of the thread is what is causing division in the country - skin color or culture

I believe culture is the main divider..

Kapernicks skin color hasn't changed, but he didn't start getting heat until HIS ACTIONS.. no one cared he was a qb of color, no one cared about warren moon or Dante culpepper or Donovan mcnabb being black.. all people cared about was could they play or not. Once kap took a political stance, he then drew the ire of some people
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 08:32 PM #52
Dc nu pot sa uit de ea?

Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6.96
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,530,752.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
Post modernism.
Care to expand and have a reasonable debate on that?
BM dnobagaV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:44 PM #53

Quoted: 3852 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,221,648,621,682,950,406,144.00
Total Points: 1,221,664,527,212,232,048,640.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Yeah I'm gonna argue about bob dylan with some flaming self-depreciating cuckold. That's on my to-do list.
You're a ****ing moron, and probably below normal IQ that's why you make alts here, that's why you care so much about minorities while acting like you're somehow better then them. You're a ****ing moron with cheetos dripping off their chin, and finding all kinds of excuses to make yourself feel better about what you have not accomplished.

You should be a little more self-deprecating because you're a loser. Continue to beat your own ****, and drink dew after dew, maybe diet soda's because you're dieting. Pathetic, lonely, lil dick /////. At least if you were cool with it and self deprecating, people wouldn't see you as such a loser on here, where 90% of your social interaction occurs after you beat off with cheeto dust on your cheeks and tears in your eyes.

You're not even the kind of person that Trump is defending, you're gutter trash that he laughs at in private while knowing that he has your vote secured. Unless you're not even from here, and are just a true phag for trump from Europe.

Last edited by Rudyo; 09-25-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:48 PM #54

Quoted: 3852 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,221,648,621,682,950,406,144.00
Total Points: 1,221,664,527,212,232,048,640.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
No,,, you generalize me thinking I'm talking about skin color when I'm talking about culture and people's personal conduct

The point of the thread is what is causing division in the country - skin color or culture

I believe culture is the main divider..

Kapernicks skin color hasn't changed, but he didn't start getting heat until HIS ACTIONS.. no one cared he was a qb of color, no one cared about warren moon or Dante culpepper or Donovan mcnabb being black.. all people cared about was could they play or not. Once kap took a political stance, he then drew the ire of some people
Come on the app man, please just come on....
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:54 PM #55
'Ah Mr Haye'

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Banderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,528,033,791,175,642.00
Total Points: 16,528,033,791,220,424.00
Let's start your gift collection - Artur Kyshenko For your excellent scholarship and intellectual contribution to this forum! - poet682006 Since donations are messed up, have a beer on me brother! - PainfromUkraine good thread! - -jose- appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 
silly fascist - Ogecca MaMa 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - poet682006 

I believe its mainly cultural rather than colour/appearance based.

Societies were all the people look the same suffer from very similar social divisions and discrimination. Call that discrimination class or culture (sub culture) based.

It's just a lot easier to pin a culture on someone when they appear different.

If you talk to folks and study what actually bothers a person about a certain group of people its what they do and how they carry themselves rather than what they look like.
Banderivets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:56 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3645 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,550,615,275,841,856,150,175,744.00
Total Points: 14,951,591,973,691,045,059,756,032.00
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden More literature for Tunney - Foreign Soil have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers - -Weltschmerz- 
Applebees - Mike D Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod 
Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Are people racist because they don't like someones skin color or is it because of that persons culture?

I suppose they could go hand in hand, meaning people of certain skin colors define their own culture, but deep down do we dislike others because of their skin or because of the differences in their behaviors when compared to our own.
... even the "human evolution" is, eventually, a fact of "culture", in a broader sense...

... the "racism" resulted from ancestral band/family/community/tribal/ethnic bonds...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:00 PM #57
Sing a happy song.

Quoted: 3381 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,071,769.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Are people racist because they don't like someones skin color or is it because of that persons culture?

I suppose they could go hand in hand, meaning people of certain skin colors define their own culture, but deep down do we dislike others because of their skin or because of the differences in their behaviors when compared to our own.
Good question. There are definitely individuals out there (neo-Nazis, New Black Panther Party) that hate others strictly based on the color of their skin.

But once you get past those lunatics, I think the culture divide is really the main issue at hand.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:06 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Mukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,087,022.54
No Message - Body Movin' 

I think it has far more to do with culture than skin color.

On a personal level and I think I speak for the majority of people in the West. The pigmentation of someone's skin along with some other physical characteristics.. why would I give a damn about that? I do give a damn about culture though (and of course sometimes the two tend to coincide).

I would never feel guilty about judging someone based on culture.

Last edited by Mukuro; 09-25-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Mukuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:34 PM #59
////////

Quoted: 4126 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,363,713.09
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyo View Post
You're a ****ing moron, and probably below normal IQ that's why you make alts here, that's why you care so much about minorities while acting like you're somehow better then them. You're a ****ing moron with cheetos dripping off their chin, and finding all kinds of excuses to make yourself feel better about what you have not accomplished.

You should be a little more self-deprecating because you're a loser. Continue to beat your own ****, and drink dew after dew, maybe diet soda's because you're dieting. Pathetic, lonely, lil dick /////. At least if you were cool with it and self deprecating, people wouldn't see you as such a loser on here, where 90% of your social interaction occurs after you beat off with cheeto dust on your cheeks and tears in your eyes.

You're not even the kind of person that Trump is defending, you're gutter trash that he laughs at in private while knowing that he has your vote secured. Unless you're not even from here, and are just a true phag for trump from Europe.
Still not an argument against anything in my original post. Keep foaming at the mouth.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:36 PM #60
KILLING THE NFL!

Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,802,564,700,965,036,883,968.00
Total Points: 33,802,564,700,965,036,883,968.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Do people hate certain flowers because of their colors?

Diversity is great, different cultures offer insight to a different way of life which is good. What isn't good is breaking laws on the basis of race or being allowed to break certain laws I should say. What isn't good is being forced to live around people who do not wish for your culture to exist and want to erase it.

There is always a proper means to an end, a lawful means which was established for the greater good. Violating that premise will lead to misfortune and sorrow.
mathed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
color, culture?, divided, skin

User Tag List