Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Look at Scorecards, I Was Pretty Dominant After Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think these comments are embarrassing but Kovalev has the rematch to right his wrongs. Dominated lololololol.

Comment

hilarious thread

Comment

Andre ward trolling the whitebreads on this site. Luv it

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          It was a good fight. It would be a lot better if kovalev stops holding & head-locking.
          It was disappointing in my opinion. Yeah Kovalev wrestled, and Ward was dead negative. No standing and trading. No combination punching. Wasn't much of a fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Should've known Ward would finally fall off his rocker. Geez, now he's in full blown delusional mode. Man will it ever be sharp when Kovalev flattens his arrogant carcass.
            And what about against King Kal-El Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              wooow. I never EVER seen a boxing fan hope for the clinch, then do everything he can to defend wards offensive clinching. It's not fighting on the inside, it's clinching in order to get closer to land a headbutt.
              I disagree. It's only clinching when both hands are tied up.

However, when there is only one hand tied up and the other is free, the referee at his discretion can allow both fighters every opportunity to punch themselves out of the break or keep the action in close.

The irony is that Ricky Hatton used to implement this (holding while hitting) strategy all the time and many boxing fans were very irate at referee Joe Cortez for not allowing him to implement it against Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

So why all of a sudden boxing fans want to change the rules when it comes to Andre Ward in particular and their least favorite boxers in general? It's simply called the Marquess of Queensberry rules of boxing.

Comment

LOL, no you weren't buddy. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  LOL, no you weren't buddy. Not even close.

.................................................. .........

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Cept even the judges had Kovalev winning 5 out of the first 6. You could say he took over after the 6th. Cept most people also gave Kovalev the 10th, and some the 12th. And even after Ward 'took over' he actually barely scraped half the rounds he did win.
                    So then where was your "crusher" after the 2nd round?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Kovalev landed more punches than coWARD in rds: 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 12.

He landed more power shots in rds: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11.

He landed more punches overall, dropped coWARD and he was the reigning champ.

Dude was robbed, Son of Gift's face told you everything when the decision was announced.

The only thing kovalev did more of was holding & head-locking.

Comment

Working...
                      X