Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-31-2017, 07:57 PM #101
Banned

Location: Caribbean Sea. Aliases: The Legend--The Ghost--The Realest--The Warrior--The Exorcist--SunSpace
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
TheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,111,111,177,623.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Everything has a right time....

I chose the right time to drop youre real name. Edwin.

Patience fatso.

And some legend you are LMAO

all you do is take L's from me.

Still cant get over how i owned your Jamie Harris account with your own stupidity LMAAAOOOO
You're a comedian, bro, but I can't bring myself to read your posts knowing it's all a joke.

Again, until you post my pictures, I cannot and will not take you seriously whatsoever.

Googling my poems is something a lot different from "hacking into a Cannon camera."

You're not scaring anybody. That 1bad65 thing was just to make sure everyone knew what's up. I still regret doing that to him, but that was my mindset at the time. The rules had to be enforced, so I provided an example of the kind of environment which could come about because of double standards.

Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017 at 08:13 PM.
TheLennox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:00 PM #102
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4363 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,494,758.39
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor truce - jazluvr Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Cotton View Post
LOL @ CNN continuing with the Russian stuff hahahahaha
Well they fed Hillary debate questions and cleared stories through the DNC before releasing them, so you know they are all-in on destroying Trump and anything Republican.

They ceased being a legitimate news outlet and literally became a part of a political machine at that point.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:04 PM #103
Banned

Location: Caribbean Sea. Aliases: The Legend--The Ghost--The Realest--The Warrior--The Exorcist--SunSpace
TheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Well they fed Hillary debate questions and cleared stories through the DNC before releasing them, so you know they are all-in on destroying Trump and anything Republican.

They ceased being a legitimate news outlet and literally became a part of a political machine at that point.
Donna Brazile fed Hillary the questions, not CNN. A corrupt Democratic analyst doesn't mean the whole news network is behind it.

The rest of what you said is about an opinion piece on CNN, which I've already described can lean in whichever ways the authors want, whether it's democratic or republican.

You have nothing on CNN, especially when compared to the utter lies of your news outlets, like Breitbart, which is owned by Bannon. LOL

It's literally "Trump News," or should I call it "alternative facts?"

Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,268,678.14
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLennox View Post
You're a comedian, bro, but I can't bring myself to read your posts knowing it's all a joke.

Again, until you post my pictures, I cannot and will not take you seriously whatsoever.

Googling my poems is something a lot different from "hacking into a Cannon camera."

You're not scaring anybody. That 1bad65 thing was just to make sure everyone knew what's up.

Youre whole thread has ended because youve been made to look like a complete idiot.

So in reality you know nothing on hacking or hackery or what ever you want to call it but swear blind that russia hacks america.

Take a long look at your self.

Also its a Canon PowerShot A2500 , dont you know your own Camera?

Wanna know something else...what were u doing at:[EDITED]

So you wanna know exactly what i have on u?

Ive noticed you trying to get more information from me from the begginning.

Ive been dropping little hints, here and there.

You have Windows 7 64 bit installed at home. Wanna know the exact build cupcake?

I have leverage. Thats all you need to know
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Back to the thread.

So the thread is a big joke because you talk bollocks and dont know what the fuq you are trying to argue about pretending you know when in reality you dont have a clue.

Some legend.

What an easy target you are.

You embarrassed your self.

Called out on your bullshyt and handed another L

Are u gonna tell us about the time you sparred Cottos cousin again and how u put a beating on him?

LOOOL dude u are the lulz
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:16 PM #105
Banned

Quote:
Youre whole thread has ended because youve been made to look like a complete idiot.

So in reality you know nothing on hacking or hackery or what ever you want to call it but swear blind that russia hacks america.

Take a long look at your self.

Also its a Canon PowerShot A2500 , dont you know your own Camera?

Wanna know something else...what were u doing at:[EDITED]

So you wanna know exactly what i have on u?

Ive noticed you trying to get more information from me from the begginning.

Ive been dropping little hints, here and there.

You have Windows 7 64 bit installed at home. Wanna know the exact build cupcake?

I have leverage. Thats all you need to know

Back to the thread.

So the thread is a big joke because you talk bollocks and dont know what the fuq you are trying to argue about pretending you know when in reality you dont have a clue.

Some legend.

What an easy target you are.

You embarrassed your self.

Called out on your bullshyt and handed another L

Are u gonna tell us about the time you sparred Cottos cousin again and how u put a beating on him?

LOOOL dude u are the lulz
Yeah, right clicking a picture, hitting properties, and then details isn't impressive, either.

I exposed you, so no matter how many times you claim you've done this or that, I won't take any of it seriously until you actually prove you can do anything at all.

LOL Dudes that didn't even know what proxies were are now claiming to be hackers. Oh lord

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by TheLennox; 03-31-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:17 PM #106
The Ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor truce - jazluvr Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
Vault 7 exposed that our own CIA uses hacks that are designed to look Russian and Chinese. Also a VPN can make it look like these are Russian hacks. Try harder war mongers.
Yup.

When I learned that, I knew that the hackers could be anybody. Keep in mind, it could have been our Government doing the hacking and leaking top secret info to media outlets.

Top secret information is leaking via the Government now, and could well have been the case back then.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:18 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
And yet he 'wins' every time.

Why you guys waste time on him is beyond me. It always ends the same way. Put him on ignore like I did and watch him throw fruitless tantrums when he doesn't get enough of your attention.

He loves the attention. Thats all. I know.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:22 PM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yeah, right clicking a picture, hitting properties, and then details isn't impressive, either.

I exposed you, so no matter how many times you claim you've done this or that, I won't take any of it seriously until you actually prove you can do anything at all.

LOL Dudes that didn't even know what proxies were are now claiming to be hackers. Oh lord

You will find out when the photoshopping and shyt is done LMAAAAAOOOO!

shyts not ready yer brah LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FAT WHITE GORILLLA!

Old 03-31-2017, 08:23 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

yeh right. If you beleive that. Do that right now. Right click. See what u get
Old 03-31-2017, 08:42 PM #110
The Ugly American

Quote:
He loves the attention. Thats all. I know.
Well you are giving it to him.

Share This With Friends

Tags
attacks, cyber, launches, russia

User Tag List