No announcement yet.

the andre ward clinch prediction game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Indeed! Seems that the posters with the biggest mouths have the most uneducated boxing eye. I've seen several people post gifs of Ward supposedly clinching Kessler, when the gif is actually Kessler clutching onto Ward to stifle the inside/dirty boxing game.

I won't pretend that Ward hasn't clinched, or even elbowed. Only that his critics tend to be fools who don't even know how to critique their imaginary enemies. Predicting Ward clinching? This is 2016 and there are far more relevant avenues to go down if you want to criticize the guy. Truly sad when I have to give the trolls material because they can't even come up with a relevant criticism.
    .....GGG hit Murray and Lemieux when they were CLEARLY down....but his spastic fans call Ward dirty.

If Ward were a White American you best believe they wouldn't be pulling for a russian of all people.
    Last edited by Kigali; 10-09-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      im objectively saying that hes boring as **** to watch and a cheat
      yet you keep watching and posting about him

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        im a fan of boxing, as i said to the other guy i will watch most fights cause they are free over here. I havent watched his recent ones live cause ive learnt my lessons
        So why do you keep posting about the guy over and over and over again..

Comment

It depends on the referee and how much clinching he will tolerate before he issues warning or takes away points. With a tolerant referee Ward will surely clinch, wrestle and hold and hit a lot.

Comment

obsessed...........

Comment

Kovalev did all the holding in the fight, lets see how the bigdummyshow plays it.

Comment

Kovalev held too much, made it boring, couldn't handle SOG's body attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Kovalev did all the holding in the fight, lets see how the bigdummyshow plays it.
                  I was surprised Kovalev fought like that

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I was surprised Kovalev fought like that
                    Why were you surprised? That is exactly what you would expect him to do, if he didn't clinch he would have got chewed up on the inside. It was the right strategy, Ward is too good and hands too fast on the inside for Sergey.

Comment

...and what the hell does this clown 'big drama show' no about boxing?...Jack ****! He's an idiot and this thread proves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X