Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner: I Will Move Up In Weight To Find Competition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWJbVFaeCI

He's having trouble making 135?

Vasquez would be a good opponent for him at 135, or he could go to Scotland to fight Burns.

But he'll duck Vasquez and he'll never fight outside the USA.

Comment

Sounds good.

I'd like to see Abril, Burns, and than possibly Gamboa to close out 2013 with. Than he could move up to 140 against Garcia.

Comment

nobody at 135 can see this dude. might as well move up where more competition awaits

Comment

135 is kind of weak to be honest so this would be good. 140 is where its at. Matthysee, JMM, Garcia, Maidana, and a plethora of others. Would be a good move IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Vasquez would be a good opponent for him at 135, or he could go to Scotland to fight Burns.

He's probably fighting Abril, who's every bit as proven and dangerous as Vazquez, if not more so. Plus Vazquez is with Zanfer, who works closely with Top Rank, who seems to work with 50 now. I see Vazquez fighting Gamboa in 2013, because Gamboa wants to fight Broner.

Why should Broner, who's also a champion and beat the #1 guy in the division, travel to f**king Scotland to fight Burns, when Burns and his side have indicated they have zero problem coming to the US for a big fight??? It's been Burns finding ways around this fight man. He ended negotiations last year and moved up in weight when Broner-Burns was about to happen. And now instead of just waiting till February for the biggest fight of his career so far, he only just fought in September, he wants to take a warm up fight in January. Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              135 is kind of weak to be honest so this would be good. 140 is where its at. Matthysee, JMM, Garcia, Maidana, and a plethora of others. Would be a good move IMO.
              exactamundo

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                nobody at 135 can see this dude. might as well move up where more competition awaits
                I think Vasquez would be a tough fight for him but otherwise, yea that division is beneath him when it comes to top fighters. 140 will make or break him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

burns had a chance and chose to take a ****ty fight in jan i believe, so broner had to settle with abril.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I think Vasquez would be a tough fight for him but otherwise, yea that division is beneath him when it comes to top fighters. 140 will make or break him.
                    Vazquez will fight Gamboa next year, mark my words. He's with Zanfer, who works closely with Top Rank, who works closely with 50 it seems.

Broner's about Abril anyway, who's the same high risk low reward type of fight anyway, and is just as proven, if not more so.

Comment

Working...
                    X