Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico? Stand up!! Any of you Margarito fans even mention a Mosley rematch? Why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico? Stand up!! Any of you Margarito fans even mention a Mosley rematch? Why not?

I notice that you seem kinda shy when it comes to Margarito fighting Shane Mosley again. Am I wrong? Discuss.

Margarito is a cheating piece of shit who has proven to be a bum without his plaster, ephedra & energy pills. Oh yeah and for the record, he's also a fraud...he was born in Torrence, California. He ain't no Mexican!

Comment

Pac will probably beat Mosley and then Shane will retire.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Margarito is a cheating piece of shit who has proven to be a bum without his plaster, ephedra & energy pills. Oh yeah and for the record, he's also a fraud...he was born in Torrence, California. He ain't no Mexican!
        This ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          No doubt. I just wanna see some "heart" from both Margarito and his fans when it comes to fighting Mosley again. They never say the name Shane. Ever.

Says a lot about how pssy Margarito is as well as those who have NO interest in watching him try Shane again.

crickets...

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            No doubt. I just wanna see some "heart" from both Margarito and his fans when it comes to fighting Mosley again. They never say the name Shane. Ever.

Says a lot about how pssy Margarito is as well as those who have NO interest in watching him try Shane again.

crickets...
            let me see bc maybe shane won and beat his ass and there is no point in a remach bc it will be the same out come? But what are you afraid of margs beating on cotto again?

Comment

margo knows his limits and strengths ...he's waitin for sergio to call him out again to avenge his loss....i dont think sergio wants that now...lol

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                let me see bc maybe shane won and beat his ass and there is no point in a remach bc it will be the same out come? But what are you afraid of margs beating on cotto again?
                Doesn't sound like a warrior to me. Somebody beats me, I wanna see them do it again.

Shane took your soul too huh?

And please son, get off that plaster-train. Margarito has NO punch without his wraps, so the outcome will be different. No busted nose for Cotto etc etc .

We PRs welcome this rematch.

I wish you Mexicans welcomed a Mosley rematch for Margarito.

Comment

i simply dont understand people are always hypocrites to say mexico offers so little yet they are so ignorant they cant stop talkin about it or its people. my question is WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    i simply dont understand people are always hypocrites to say mexico offers so little yet they are so ignorant they cant stop talkin about it or its people. my question is WHY?
                    u miss the point my friend, Cotto just won the fight like a half hour ago, and all the babies talkin here already talking about Margarito beating Cotto again lol

Comment

Working...
                    X