• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    NC Uppercut, PEDvetkin, Close Dec!
    Goin against the grain!
    I kinda smell a upset in a weird way
    Respect for the bold move, although I'd have taken KO cuz I think Joshua is either gonna get KO'd or win most of the closer rds so its more likely that Joshua would win a controversial decision unless Povetkin just beats him all night without KOing him which seems unlikely.

The problem with this game is upsets don't payoff at the likeliness that they happen. Like Povetkin is a 7 to 1 dog (I thought I last saw 10 to 1, but w/e), but he only pays off at 1.75x the points.

Good luck doe.

Comment

BLASTER1
      AJ k/o late
      Last edited by BLASTER1; 09-20-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Just looking, Povetkin, KO, MID

Comment

Blakbread904, Joshua, DEC, Wide

Comment

ReddFoxx, Joshua, stoppage, late.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Respect for the bold move, although I'd have taken KO cuz I think Joshua is either gonna get KO'd or win most of the closer rds so its more likely that Joshua would win a controversial decision unless Povetkin just beats him all night without KOing him which seems unlikely.

The problem with this game is upsets don't payoff at the likeliness that they happen. Like Povetkin is a 7 to 1 dog (I thought I last saw 10 to 1, but w/e), but he only pays off at 1.75x the points.

Good luck doe.
              I take an average of the odds from oddschecker on the day I put the thread up. I did consider updating the odds on the daily because obviously they can change considerably over time but it seemed like that might overcomplicate things and lead to pick revisions etc. Also because I take an (guesstimated, but I'm usually pretty good with numbers) average there are certainly some sites that will give you far better odds than you'll see here even on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Good luck doe.
                I see your PT panda! I’m thinking that they have a bit of a mid round slug fest, then get tired , but PEDvetkin will have the added insurance of stamina. He’s got dat doe! We will see my bro

Comment

mathed
                  Joshua, KO/TKO, Mid

Comment

jpowell100 Joshua points wide

Comment

I can't get up for this one.

After two even fights Garcia-Porter then GGG-Canelo. This fight is just a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X