Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Canelo was the clear winner; he dominated the fight (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Dude I remember watching this and they're like Gennady has canelo hurt!
    And all I'm thinking is he just made him miss like 30 punches 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol....
      All I've heard for 4 years is that I'm biased against Golovkin and for Andre Ward so go share your theory with the rest of the forum please...

Regarding facial damage, that is the most noobish argument a boxing fan can make so please don't waste my time...
      I actually stated that facial damage isn't the be all end all, but I guess you missed it,

but name one other time GGG looked like that, and then tell me you felt embarrassed for canelo.

I never brought Andre ward into this, you did.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I just posted the whole sequence
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=792736

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
          I actually stated that facial damage isn't the be all end all, but I guess you missed it,

but name one other time GGG looked like that, and then tell me you felt embarrassed for canelo.

I never brought Andre ward into this, you did.
          The thread is about Andre Ward, as were my comments.
          You seem to have gotten lost in this whole thing so I'm just going to let you off the hook.

Comment

The thread is about Andre Ward, as were my comments.
            You seem to have gotten lost in this whole thing so I'm just going to let you off the hook.
            I was replying directly to what you said, not the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              That part, Canelo was clearly baiting GG into expending energy. I thought it was obvious but seems a lot of people couldn't tell WTF was going on.
              Honestly though, there were a couple times when Canelo was exhausted and I was worried he was on his way to getting finished. GG let him go every time though...
              I predicted he'd play it conservative and he did just that.

Comment

Lol....
                All I've heard for 4 years is that I'm biased against Golovkin and for Andre Ward so go share your theory with the rest of the forum please...

Regarding facial damage, that is the most noobish argument a boxing fan can make so please don't waste my time...
                This argument that Nelo came forward, stood in front of GGG to prove he won the fight is WEAK AS F.

Then Lacy beat Joe Calz because Lacy came forward for the whole fight lol

I'm in awe to see Ward use that argument, I swear dude has an account on NSB lol and I would understand why dude is bitter because he has been treated bad himself on this forum.

I never used that argument in the first fight, I thought GGG outlanded Nelo in 7/8 rounds and same here. How they move is irrelevant to me.

I won't even talk about Canelo the "smaller guy", who has been 175 on fight night (and fighting btw 155-160) for years by now, wich is more than triple lol
                Last edited by BillyBoxing; 09-16-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                  I wasn't saying canelo won the fight, it was a draw for me.

but was more replying to the poster stating that he felt embarrassed for canelo, when not only is a guy in his corner was stating he was losing the fight, but other pro boxers are also saying he lost the fight.
                  I think GGG detractors and even GGG fans have been agreeing that what Abel says is embarrassing to everybody, starting with his own camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I bet compubox scored most of those landing too.

Comment

Everyone who can keep it real knows Canelo Domainted and won!

Comment

Working...
                      X