No announcement yet.

Spence want Porter, who does Mikey Garcia fight next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence want Porter, who does Mikey Garcia fight next

After the the Porter/Garcia fight and Spence calling out for a unification bout, looks like Mikey is left to fight someone else. Will he fight Pacquiao?

It won't be lomachenko who mikey is deathly afraid of that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
      It won't be lomachenko who mikey is deathly afraid of that's for sure.
      You must be trolling lol. I think you had a typo and meant to put Bob Arum in there.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Garcia wouldn't be a bad fight in my opinion. But that's the only fight that would justify Mikey not fighting Spence for his 147 debut. I love Garcia but if he goes for anyone else besides Spence or Pacquiao at 147 all his big talk of wanting the top dog at welterweight will make him look bad. And what's the excuse? Spence accepted the challenge and both are advised by Al Haymon. It should be an easy fight to make. If Mikey fights another welterweight besides Pac or Spence it'll make his talk seem diluted. Just my honest opinion.

Comment

He should take care of his mandatory Richard Commey and then hopefully Lomachenko for undisputed next year.

Comment

Why not Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Why not Danny Garcia
              I don't think he should go to 147 at all. And Danny doesn't have a title so I doubt Mikey would fight him.

Comment

I suspect Mikey is still in the running to get Spence first before the end of the year & I feel like Porter vs Spence will fight next year & Porter will get in a mandatory while Spence vs Mikey happens. Or I think thats on the table. If they go with Mikey or someone else to end the year idk. I think its possible Mikey doesn't like the offer he gets for Spence or he wants more time to properly gain weight.

Personally I'd rather see Loma vs Mikey. But I feel like Arum will ruin that from happening by lowballing Mikey.

Idk what the best options are after that, but I think there is a near 0% chance he fights his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  He should take care of his mandatory Richard Commey and then hopefully Lomachenko for undisputed next year.
                  This. Finish the business at 135. Lomachenko fight wouldn’t weigh as much if it is after a mikey destruction at 147.

Comment

Working...
                  X