Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Provodnikov was robbed against Algieri in there fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Provodnikov was robbed against Algieri in there fight

Provodnikov knocked Algieri down twice in the first round and beat easily in the remanding rounds.

He left Algieri with ever lasting eye damage aswell. Provodnikov was robbed imo.

Algieri won pretty clearly I thought.

Comment

holy **** that eye tho.... that ****s gonna swell up against pac.

i had ruslan winning by i think 1 or 2 pts, close fight.

Comment

Provodnikov starts fights like he was shot out of a cannon and then fades badly. Can't remember how I scored it but I could see an argument for either guy winning. Has no one to blame but himself. Instead of being a sore loser after his fights he should re-examine his approach.

Comment

It felt like it the whole thing was swept under the rug with the quickness. I thought more people would have objected to the decision had some other fighters been involved.

Comment

Algieri won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              holy **** that eye tho.... that ****s gonna swell up against pac.

i had ruslan winning by i think 1 or 2 pts, close fight.
              pacquiaos trademark straight left will damage that eye even further, why else do you think they picked this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                It felt like it the whole thing was swept under the rug with the quickness. I thought more people would have objected to the decision had some other fighters been involved.
                This ^^^^^

I am amazed people don't speak of this decision more, it was disgraceful

Comment

Had Algieri winning, Provodnikov did jack after the second round.

Comment

Aligeri won, he was pretty active, went to the body and the head. It wasn't as exciting as his other fights, Provo lost it once he stopped going to the body early in the fight as i remembered, it's been a while since i watched it.

Comment

Working...
                    X