No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Handed Misconduct Charge By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    You need to have a half brain to do what he did and even less to post it online for the world to see. But if anyone wants to know who BJS is, they should just see this video. There will be no questions left. His son's behaviour was no surprise with that kind of daddy... I can only imagine what a bully his son must be at school..

aaaah, now I see whats up

just lie back on the couch, and tell me what happened when you were at school

Comment

I've been one of the most fervent Saunders supporters on here for almost a decade, but it's becoming very hard to "separate the man from the art", to borrow a music industry phrase.

He's such a scumbag piece of shit as a human, but I love watching his work in the ring (when he gives a damn...) A large part of me would like Andrade to humiliate his ass, but I guess now I have an inkling of how Broner supporters feel.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

£1 says a male teacher fingered his bumhole

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          I've been one of the most fervent Saunders supporters on here for almost a decade, but it's becoming very hard to "separate the man from the art", to borrow a music industry phrase.
          Saunders has been no different since the olympics, and that was 10 years ago. No idea why its becoming hard now - this is just Saunders being Saunders. He's consistent, got to give him that.

Comment

They let him get away with throwing chickens and now this?

Comment

BJS is a gyppo scumbag. Who knew? How many people watch his fights only to see him get beat?

Comment

Do you? Nobody bullied me. Your first attempt at psychoanalysis had a miserable fail, but don't get discouraged. Keep trying, I'm sure BJ would benefit from your help since he is the one with the compulsive need to humiliate people who are weaker and desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  £1 says a male teacher fingered his bumhole

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Do you? Nobody bullied me. Your first attempt at psychoanalysis had a miserable fail, but don't get discouraged. Keep trying, I'm sure BJ would benefit from your help since he is the one with the compulsive need to humiliate people who are weaker and desperate.

I was just kidding bro

Saunders is bit of a clown, nothing new about that

but nobody needs to be strung up today

Comment

yep

plenty of murderers and rapists have been boxing champions

it is not behavior befitting of a father
                      There have been people in boxing who have committed worse
                      acts than Saunders, but many of them still publicly conducted
                      themselves in a more respectful & dignified manner than BJS.
                      Under certain circumstances, many of us are capable of doing
                      deplorable things to others, but Saunders is an instigator who
                      goes looking for trouble by obnoxiously needling mentally ill street walkers. You can't respect a guy like Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X