Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin May End Canelo With 'Ginger Snap' Liver Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    Fuc off Shadow, you groupie fan boys turned the truth into excuses. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. I gave a great break down of what Mexican Style is which is not rock em sock em robots like you portray. Then you make excuses for that red headed diva you root for. All these leave Conello alone groupie posts need to stop acting like a bunch of high school girls. When did Mexican Style become face first fighting according to you fan boys? I know when Conello decided to fight off his back foot and retreat the last fight. Remember Mexicans don't fuc around quote because most people didn't on this site.
    Then put $2K on GGG by TKO and I'll put $2k it doesn't fkn HAPPEN.... But your BI@TCH PUNK POS will BLAME EVERYTHING else...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
      Shows how ignorant u are. U are blindly in love with Canelo that thats y all u see is him winning.
      Your GONE!!! Just keep your WORD??? Dont show ANOTHER NEW account.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Unlike u I only have 1 account. In not worried. Its sounds like u are thou. Enjoy ur last week of posting stupid s**t.

Comment

I see now that u ur other account is aboutfkntime. Ur the only dumbs**t that uses capital letters to emphasis something. Look at both of ur posts as shadow702 and aboutfkntime. Dumbs**t thats why ur always complaining about people having multiple accounts. It don't matter ill take ur shadow702 account now and then ill take ur aboutfkntime account next.

Comment

Boxing trash talk is possibly the worst in all of sports.

Comment

Then put $2K on GGG by TKO and I'll put $2k it doesn't fkn HAPPEN.... But your BI@TCH PUNK POS will BLAME EVERYTHING else...
              I told u $300 before we made our bet and u back peddled out of it like a bi**h and now u wanna bet this guy 2K. GTFOH POS.

Comment

Canelo looking fast as phuck!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZqLwc1Ars

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Are you Mexican?
                  Are U? No u live in Phoenix and ur a wanna be Mexican we already proved that. So quit trying to call people out and asking stupid s**t. U ask that to someone every time. So quit typing before u lose ur spot in the welfare line.

Comment

Are U? No u live in Phoenix and ur a wanna be Mexican we already proved that. So quit trying to call people out and asking stupid s**t. U ask that to someone every time. So quit typing before u lose ur spot in the welfare line.
                    Bit.ch I wasnt even talking to you! I only ask other people if they are mexican when they try to speak on behalf of us. That other chuck guy whatever his name is mentioned something about mexicans blah blah but how can he know if he isn't Mexican? Get it dummy? I am mexican dumb phuck I've told you already. You abd jab jab boom are the same person y'all both dumb as phuck.

Comment

I see now that u ur other account is aboutfkntime. Ur the only dumbs**t that uses capital letters to emphasis something. Look at both of ur posts as shadow702 and aboutfkntime. Dumbs**t thats why ur always complaining about people having multiple accounts. It don't matter ill take ur shadow702 account now and then ill take ur aboutfkntime account next.

you are spooked lol !!

you see me everywhere

Comment

Working...
                      X