No announcement yet.

Spence talking about Crawford. Said Arum and Bud is smoke and mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
    This is the bottom line... Spence potential ww future fights... Thurman, Porter, D.Garcia, Crawford, Mikey Garcia.

Crawford future ww fights... uhm 40 yr old pacman, spence, and uhmmmm uhmmmmm. If bud really wanted to prove he is the best out there he wouldnt of reupped with arum thats the facts! EJ wants to fight the best to prove he is the best!! its not his fault everyone been ducking him for years now!
    Bud makes 3 mil a fight. Why would he leave Top Rank? Who the fighters signs with doesn’t matter. Everyone has to help make the fight. No fights should be help up because of networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Bud makes 3 mil a fight. Why would he leave Top Rank? Who the fighters signs with doesn’t matter. Everyone has to help make the fight. No fights should be help up because of networks.
      This is a case where both Spence and Crawford are correct. Spence is right about politics and lack of comp on the TR side. He has 2 unification fights, Ugas, and money fights with Broner and Danny if necessary.

Arum saw the money SHO and Fox gave PBC and decided to overpay Crawford a year before his contract was up to keep him with TR. Crawford would've been a fool to turn down the deal right now and face a year of being manipulated and shelved.

I just hope this fight gets made early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm sure Bud knows the situation...but you gotta play the part all the same. Bud having Spence's & Thurman's name in his mouth & never getting to fight either of them makes it look like Spence & Thurman don't want it to many cats.

Lotsa mfers don't get all this promoter & politics sh^t. Hell I don't understand this bs & I've been a boxing fan forever, but I do know it f#cks up me seeing the fights I wanna see when I wanna see them & its much less about the boxers themselves whos hands are tied to one degree or another once they sign these deals.
        Amen. And folks wonder why Mikey Garcia is a “free agant” so to speak. Promotors/networks etc ruin the action that should be taking place.

Comment

On Twitter Spence says "smoking mirrors".

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Ok he makes $3 mill a fight.. you dont think he would make $3 mill a fight with haymon pbc? i certainly do. I cant say anything bad about bud, the guy is one of the best fighters in the world. Im just saying that boxing fans wouldve been much better had bud sigbed with al. u dont agree?

Comment

Working...
            X