No announcement yet.

What If Humanity Sent a Seeder Ship into Space? | Unveiled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Something tells me by the titles I should be high when I watch those. I don't get high during the day so I'll check them tonight haha.
    Cool beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Possibly.

Super cool, man. Green K sent. Knew of the Fermi Paradox ofc but I never seen such an accessible presentation of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
        The HBO series "Raised by Wolves" explores this topic.
        Last edited by megas30; 11-30-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          God no.

Humanity is an a front to nature, a genetic abomination which should never have happened and is a cancer upon planet earth.

I hope we die out long before we find a way to spread to other planets
          U sound depressed

Kinda explains Ur constant moaning and indignation

Comment

Been saying this for years. Why we don't send a team of bots to mars for research and building is beyond me.
            We keep shooting for the human angle that's much more difficult. After the bots get everything taken care of them send in humans.

I agree with this.

Robotics are taking a big leap forward.

I'm sure we can send a couple robots to build some kind of dome before we actually send humans.

But, we will probably blow ourselves up in like 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I agree with this.

Robotics are taking a big leap forward.

I'm sure we can send a couple robots to build some kind of dome before we actually send humans.

But, we will probably blow ourselves up in like 5 years.
              Yup and lol no kidding. Russia saying they have a nuke that will hit 6000 mph wtf? I'm like ah ok thats still suicide. I don't get the end game.

I just say we mind our own and fuk the rest. Keep our troops here and if someone pulls some chit we break out the cruise missiles.

Comment

Yup and lol no kidding. Russia saying they have a nuke that will hit 6000 mph wtf? I'm like ah ok thats still suicide. I don't get the end game.

I just say we mind our own and fuk the rest. Keep our troops here and if someone pulls some chit we break out the cruise missiles.
                I could flow with that.

Comment

Working...
                X